Saddam Hussein Caught Alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saddam Hussein Caught Alive

It finally has happened US forces caught Saddam in a Tikrit raid!!!!!!!!!!
    ~~Saponi~~

it's great that he was found.
    Bahnisiain

Comment

It will be interesting to see how it is handled though.

Comment

:mrcool:

Comment

"cut his freaking head off!"
          Mens inhumanity to each other is surpassed ONLY by what women do to each other.
          <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
          Quote: "I blame it on my youngnessness..." BTH
          DEATH TO ALL LURKERS!!!! ME

Comment

:clap:

Comment

It's about time!!!!!
              Bead All You Can Bead

Comment

:clapping: :flag: :1Party: :blow:

If it is really him, guess Good Old Santa brought our boys a little early Christmas present!!!!!

If it is him, I think we should do what has been done to our troops in Iraq as well as in other places. Drag his azz behind a truck for a while, then hang his @ss up in the square and let people stone him. Of course maybe we should bring him stateside and drag him through ever town in the country. Let people take pictures with his body.:D :devil Maybe that's a little harsh, but considering what he has done to thousands of his own people..............We only want the best for good Ol' Saddam!!!! :D :Angel: :Angel2
                The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
                -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

Wait a minute, weren't we suppose to be looking for Osama Bin Laden???

Saddam is caught, yippee yi yah, another bad guy off the U.S. list, but I think the Bush Administration forgot their orginial target. I guess they can go catch Chirac and all those other "bad" European leaders. :p :Chatter
                  "Support Bacteria. It's the only culture some people have."

"I can't sleep, the clowns will eat me."

"Things are more like today than they ever have been."

Comment

Originally posted by MissGolightly
                    Wait a minute, weren't we suppose to be looking for Osama Bin Laden???

Saddam is caught, yippee yi yah, another bad guy off the U.S. list, but I think the Bush Administration forgot their orginial target. I guess they can go catch Chirac and all those other "bad" European leaders. :p :Chatter
                    Forgot? Did the search for Osama stop? Or are you just looking for something to mock because the transit is running late again?;) :p
                    "Friends don't let friends drink decaf..."
                    Wakalapi's $49 unlimited phone service www.49deal.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wakalapi
                      Forgot? Did the search for Osama stop? Or are you just looking for something to mock because the transit is running late again?;) :p
                      The BUSH Family didnt forget, they just remembered where the oil is!!!!
                      How do you feel supporting The BUSH Empire building, as a person whose people suffered so much from empire building.
                      I feel a closer connection to the people the USA is bombing.
                      All thru time, the conquered are hired to kill the nest people to be taken.
                      Its not like we dont have first hand experience of hostile acts from the US Calvery.
                      I just cant put my sword on the throats of the tribal people of some other third world country.
                      I know that a LOT of native americans, and mixed bloods, are poor, and have no other way to live but pick up arms for the USA, but it doesnt make it right.
                      What if Native Americans refused to kill these people.
                      Would show courage, and would point out the history of Native americans and the USA ARMY.
                      Hey, its late, and I am not wanting to offend you, or show you and your people any disrespect.
                      This is just a good place to sample the opinions of the people on this board.
                      Peace, or War,
                      Casey
                      ------------------
                      " We beseech and demand... that you accept the Church and the Superior Organization of the whole world and recognize the supreme Pontiff, called the Pope, and that in his name you acknowledge the King and Queen... his representatives, as the lords and superior authorities of these islands and main lands...
                      If you do not do this, or resort maliciously to delay, we warn you that, with the aid of God, we will enter your land against you with force and will make war in every place and by every means we can and are able, and we will then subject you to the yoke and authority of the church and of their Highnesses.
                      We will take you and your wives and children and make them slaves...
                      And we will take your property and will do you all the harm and evil we can..."

--The Requerimiento (read by Spanish Conquistadors to the people of the "New World" )

Comment

Originally posted by spottedeagle
                        :clapping: :flag: :1Party: :blow:

If it is really him, guess Good Old Santa brought our boys a little early Christmas present!!!!!

If it is him, I think we should do what has been done to our troops in Iraq as well as in other places. Drag his azz behind a truck for a while, then hang his @ss up in the square and let people stone him. Of course maybe we should bring him stateside and drag him through ever town in the country. Let people take pictures with his body.:D :devil Maybe that's a little harsh, but considering what he has done to thousands of his own people..............We only want the best for good Ol' Saddam!!!! :D :Angel: :Angel2

He should be brought to trial or whatever is necessary per int'l law. If the US gov't goes and does something like this, no matter what Sadaam has done, then it will just make our country look bad and more hated by fundamentalist groups and terrorists. Remember when the pictures of his sons were published in the paper?? The reaction to that world wide was not a good one because many people thought it should not have been done. Don't trust the US papers for the news; its always good to read an international paper now and then online to see what others think of us, not what we think of ourselves. Especially when its the others that are staging terrorist attacks on us and prompting our intervention world wide in the first place.

Comment

'He should be brought to trial or whatever is necessary per int'l law. "

This should be done right, trail by the United Nations, but of all war criminals, like people who invade countries because it suits them.

"If the US gov't goes and does something like this, no matter what Sadaam has done, then it will just make our country look bad and more hated by fundamentalist groups and terrorists. "

If I pledge my loyalty to the USA, I am guilty of war crimes by association.
                          Its not my country, thank goodness. There is a song by Jewel, something about do not feed the beast that is devouring you.

"Remember when the pictures of his sons were published in the paper?? "

That was just nasty. and mean, and stupid. The Bush Family is part of an elite group that want to stir up world trouble. they see the world as too crowded, and they have an ark they feel they can ride out the world cleansing that is coming. I think it is sad to see Native Americans participating , with the guns of the country that enslaved them, joining the blackboots in the destruction of other indigenous people.
                          We might as well start setting yup memorials to the US Cavalry at Wounded Knee.

this is harsh stuff to some readers. I know. Politically I have walked in your shoes. This campfire is for you and I to hear what each other is thinking. We should be grateful we are such friends that we can discuss these critical issues.
                          We are under a rock, we know this.
                          We do well to not put our own boot on our own neck.
                          Why do we fight for the US Army.
                          Well, we are hungry and need the work and education, and health care, and the travel gets us out of the old hood and into a spanking new uniform.
                          We have a nature that is inclined to fight, but we have a brain to see if we are fighting for our people, or actually against our people.
                          We have become the cow we so despise.
                          We are herded, and slaughtered.

"The reaction to that world wide was not a good one because many people thought it should not have been done."

Very true. They do not have a conflict of interest and can see things clearly, while we are blinded by the shiny buttons of patriotism.
                          " Don't trust the US papers for the news; its always good to read an international paper now and then online to see what others think of us, not what we think of ourselves."
                          WISDOM of the critical order.
                          " Especially when its the others that are staging terrorist attacks on us and prompting our intervention world wide in the first place"

I every case I have studied, the United states has provoked all attacks. In fact, we have suffered little compared to the millions we, those who pledge allegiance to the United states, have killed , harmed, and displaced in the march to bigger homes, cars, and waistlines for "Mericans.

I encourage you to be angry about my statements.
                          At least that will get you off your *** and into a place where you must stand on one side or the other.
                          Support the boot on our neck by putting our boot on the neck of Indigenous peoples in other lands, or use our boots to stand up for ALL indegeounous people of Earth.

Who will come rescue us if we do not do it ourselves.
                          There is a Great Spirit.
                          There is where our true loyalty must be.
                          ------------------
                          " We beseech and demand... that you accept the Church and the Superior Organization of the whole world and recognize the supreme Pontiff, called the Pope, and that in his name you acknowledge the King and Queen... his representatives, as the lords and superior authorities of these islands and main lands...
                          If you do not do this, or resort maliciously to delay, we warn you that, with the aid of God, we will enter your land against you with force and will make war in every place and by every means we can and are able, and we will then subject you to the yoke and authority of the church and of their Highnesses.
                          We will take you and your wives and children and make them slaves...
                          And we will take your property and will do you all the harm and evil we can..."

--The Requerimiento (read by Spanish Conquistadors to the people of the "New World" )

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X