Native Veterans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• WhoMe
    Color Guard question
    by WhoMe
    I was recently talking with a friend from Wisconsin who goes to powwows mainly in the Great Lakes region.

I told her about a recent thread where it was debated whether or not police and firemen should be allowed to come in with the color guard. The rational being they put their lives...
    05-12-2008, 03:52 PM
  • Plenty Fox
    What is your definition of 'Elder'?
    by Plenty Fox
    Is it age, or is it wisdom? In my search for an 'Elder' to guide me (at the time I had no 'family' to lookup to); I came across several 'candidates' both male and female. I watched quietly and from each I learned a great deal; although in the end only the one truly qualifed as an Elder in my eyes. I...
    08-21-2005, 06:53 PM
  • Elo Janis
    NDN Thoughts on the Gun Control Issue
    by Elo Janis
    I am interested how you all felt about the gun control debate that has ensued after the Sandy Hook massacre. It seems to be getting more and more heated every day with the nation equally divided between gun owners who are vehemently opposed to any sort of regulation and those who are calling for new...
    01-17-2013, 11:09 AM
  • Storyland Theatre
    New version of PETER PAN - suggestion request
    by Storyland Theatre
    Hi, I am currently preparing a new stage version of the Peter Pan story for production in schools and children's theatres.

I thought I would nip the issue of the dated and rather thoughtless portrayal of the "Native Neverlandians" in the story as originally written by J. M....
    11-04-2011, 07:19 AM
  • Blackbear
    Traditional Nutrition Can Prevent Disease
    by Blackbear
    This Message Is Reprinted Under The Fair Use
    Doctrine of International Copyright Law:
    http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html

05-10-2005, 02:34 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X