Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

disrespected Vets, Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AngelFeather
    Some people talk to hear themselves Some don't think before they talk and then some make No Sense... Wrong word usage, wrong timing and well yada yada... Thats all i can say

I Support our Veterans, our trooops now and thank them for our freedom. Sometimes Corperate America forgets that if it werent for our troops they wouldnt be here in this Free land, making a living through those very people that fought for them and thier way of life. Target obviously has no respect no appreciation and no faith for what they have been given.
    Just my thought.
    I always catch myself making a comment, without knowing the outcome of my words, but I always apologize if I feel like it's wrong. That way I don't live with a guilty conscience. Washakie acknowledged his mistake so let's move on. But thanks for your brief definition of that word Washakie, something new I learned for the day.

You know I think of all the money Corporate America makes, billions of dollars, but they should find it in their hearts to support and contribute what is like chump change in their pockets to veteran causes and organizations. It's like this world don't really appreciate humility, but care only for the cash going in their pockets. Target stores, like Macy's or HomeDepot, each and every store only care about making money. That is what makes the world go round and round.

it's an endless cycle each day.
    Fall down 7 times, get up 8. MY FAMOUS WORDS.

Comment

Well to me miss witch, you missed my point. I know what I posted, and it was not offensive to me. My use of it(Aba aba ) indicated that they are or should be crying out in despair. Sales over a period of time hassen this despair. Thus my choice of words. I know you have a dislike for me and my posts, as you have telegraphed this to me your dislikes before. I remain yours for whatever your dislikes to me you manifest. For now and evermore.!!!Sincerely GES

Comment

Our local Wal-mart here in winslow, az is a big supporter of out troops. There general manager has a son who was recently discharged honorably from the Marine Corps and come to find out, his son served under me! LOL!!! But on Veterans Day, they got together and bought cake and punch and pizza and publicly acknowledged all veterans. And gave each a lapel pin with a flag. They even had their pictures posted on the wall so everyone could come in and see who was who....
        sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Well Echo, and angel feather. There is a word in the english language called an inuendo.!! Or was.Things do change but the speaking people who use the method W/ out the understanding of the meaning, do sore harm to certain individuals. My method if possible is to address the person, the inuendo is about, by name , title, etc. That makes it a non inuendo. Very simple NO. It is quite prevalant it seems to me on many forums, I've navigated, that this fault is quite prevalant.All it takes usually is a quick jot on a steno pad or other. Post this title name, etc. then the person of interest knows that he, she are being addressed. Saves a lot of grief, unnecessarily. Also a lot of misguidance. Alot of bad feeling. Makes both partys understanding the words exchanged. This is a desireable situation , rather than an up in the air , maybe they will get it or not. It does good if practiced correctly. IMO GES

Comment

Originally posted by Gail405
            Well to me miss witch, you missed my point. I know what I posted, and it was not offensive to me. My use of it(Aba aba ) indicated that they are or should be crying out in despair. Sales over a period of time hassen this despair. Thus my choice of words. I know you have a dislike for me and my posts, as you have telegraphed this to me your dislikes before. I remain yours for whatever your dislikes to me you manifest. For now and evermore.!!!Sincerely GES
            I don't dislike you Gail, your posts are just very tedious to read and it is self-evident I am not the only one that feels this way. You miss my point about your method of trying to make a point--you ramble! you BURY your point in alot of garbage and rhetoric. Try plain ENGLISH. Keep the BS to a minimum--don't post about Native issues you have no experience with, you just show your ignorance.
            Damme ape’semmai, "Andabichidaiboonee’ gimmadu’i.Wihyu memme hainjinee’ nahandu’i. Enne wizha sudei’ tsaangu mabizhiahkande," mai.

The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

The Creator sure had a strange sense of humor!

Comment

Well Echo, and angel feather. There is a word in the english language called an inuendo.!! Or was.Things do change but the speaking people who use the method W/ out the understanding of the meaning, do sore harm to certain individuals. My method if possible is to address the person, the inuendo is about, by name , title, etc. That makes it a non inuendo. Very simple NO. It is quite prevalant it seems to me on many forums, I've navigated, that this fault is quite prevalant.All it takes usually is a quick jot on a steno pad or other. Post this title name, etc. then the person of interest knows that he, she are being addressed. Saves a lot of grief, unnecessarily. Also a lot of misguidance. Alot of bad feeling. Makes both partys understanding the words exchanged. This is a desireable situation , rather than an up in the air , maybe they will get it or not. It does good if practiced correctly. IMO GES
              ramble..."blah, blah, blah....."
              Damme ape’semmai, "Andabichidaiboonee’ gimmadu’i.Wihyu memme hainjinee’ nahandu’i. Enne wizha sudei’ tsaangu mabizhiahkande," mai.

The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

Comment

Originally posted by 50calNDN
                Our local Wal-mart here in winslow, az is a big supporter of out troops. There general manager has a son who was recently discharged honorably from the Marine Corps and come to find out, his son served under me! LOL!!! But on Veterans Day, they got together and bought cake and punch and pizza and publicly acknowledged all veterans. And gave each a lapel pin with a flag. They even had their pictures posted on the wall so everyone could come in and see who was who....
                Our WalMart's are the same way! They seem very community oriented and friendly. The Targets I've been in, on the other hand, are just another cold, corporate establishment.

Comment

Non Inuendo for GAIL...

Ohhhh Geees, ...LOL.... save us the grief PLEASE and just stop and think before you post anything that doesn't make sense to alot of us here. As for ECHO she wasnt being mean or harmful she was actually stiking up for you and asking all of us to move on!! So do just that and move on. You seem to bounce back and forth in your feelings, and appear that you just want to post on anything even if you have no understanding yourself, thats what causes harm, and unncessary guidance.

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

Try this on for size. On another post sometime back resurected by another webmaster. The post about that which was accomplished by a certain group of seabees mostly,IN Iraq. the title was given as (Feed the Badger) Not my title but the webmaster's title. Now am I to suppose this is derogatory, or complementary. My living where I have. I've always felt badgers dig on roadbanks for their burrows. are ferochas advesarys to anything that upsets them. Aggressive, and likely to attack anything that comes near their turf. Am I correct or no? That is my question. Now as far as this thread goes, is this webmaster being disrespectful to a veteran. Me.!! Or No. GES I'd appreciate any comments that anyone wants to offer.!!GES

Comment

To Angel Feather. I'm sorry we don't have a meeting of the minds. Perhaps I do bounce back, and forth. Is it causeing you dire harm.? It makes for good reading, and satisfaction of accomplishment. The webmaster on this forum is aware of my limitations, and also my benefits. They read all 3 of my profiles whom ever does, that work, and I was approved to actively post. Which I do as I'm moved to do.What doesn't your majesty like about that situation.??.?? I say Inquire, question, reach a better understanding,of. That type of thing.!! For sure your understanding very seldom falls into the character of my understanding. But I'm trying to sort out some things that are evident. For what reason, I don't know? (The sorting) Idleness, idleness. Not really my problems but I am trying to sort them out anyhow!!GES Cheers to you all!!!!

Comment

Angel feather, How do you know I have no experience w/ indian affairs. I'm a reader , remember. I live (in most cases) ( what I believe) about everything. As for BS.I'm not the only one guilty of this fault!! At least in my opinion. Choice words tell a story. If truth is the choice words, it is multiplied, many times. The truth , there is no need to tell it other than the truth. Lies, you must make up more lies to cover the lies, you lied before. That's my philosophy. Acting on either of the 2 is putting them into practic or action.. Reality some call it. Yes I rattle on . I like it that way. It clears a lot of bad misconceived faults. The words just come to me, and I wrassle them around for my benefit, for others benefits too. Am I lucky or am I lucky.. Tell me true!!??GES

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X