Looking For Someone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Someone

I don't know if this is appropriate, but I found this site through a Google link. I am looking for a man named Scott Pewenofkit. He was born and raised in Kansas and his name was mentioned on this site. He is a very close friend of mine who literally disappeared from my life inexplicably some time ago, and I am looking for him. He's been all over the place since the last time I saw him, I'm sure. If anyone who reads this knows him or knows where he is, please contact me at [email protected] I appreciate any help you could give me.
    Dustin

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• LucilleK
    Looking for an old friend of mine... a VERY long shot...
    by LucilleK
    I know this is a long shot but I'm looking for an old friend of mine. Haven't been able to contact him since around 1995 and have no idea where to start. His name is John, native, tallish, extensive burn scarring on his face and part of his upper chest and one shoulder. Much like me - cynical, likes...
    11-29-2016, 02:11 AM
  • wolfprincess
    Looking for someone special
    by wolfprincess
    I met a dancer at the OSU campus powwow in Newark, Ohio this year in around march. We talked and saw each other back and forth for awhile then we lost contact of each other. I've been trying to get ahold of him but he has a cell phone and his number is not listed. His name is Ricky Hignite. He lives...
    09-04-2008, 01:53 AM
  • RunningKC
    Looking for a Robert Daugherty
    by RunningKC
    Hello, i'm looking for a man named Robert Daugherty, I need to speak with him about personal matters but I am having trouble finding any contact information online though I did see that he was associated with many different powwows. I believe he lives or lived in Jay Oklahoma and if anybody could help...
    07-23-2009, 06:31 PM
  • CHEROSAGE
    Help, looking for someone.
    by CHEROSAGE
    Greetings to all of you fancy's. Hope this winter is treating you well. Don't stop working out and stretching.

I'm looking for a young man by the name of Awkie Hamilton. My son-in-law, JoJo, from Tulsa is also a fancydancer.

Awkie is our Headman at the Sedalia,MO "MO...
    01-23-2004, 01:09 AM
  • Lakota Wiyan
    Looking for Someone
    by Lakota Wiyan
    Now don't get all feisty and excited, I'm just looking for an old friend...so dont get all somehow!!!
    Looking for a dude named Jeremy Davis. I met him years ago in Duluth, where he lived. Went to AIHEC powwows for a couple years....I lost contact with him, just wanted to see if his old bones...
    12-11-2006, 05:24 PM

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X