Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from another newcomer

hello to everyone,

I joined this site to make new connections with new people and expand my horizons. I've been living in London for about 20 yrs but I'm originally from the west of England a place called Gloucestshire, full of hills and very green, lots of wildlife.

Did anyone see the lunar eclipse yesterday, Saturday? It was around 20:18 GMT. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/6411991.stm

i look forward to speaking to you soon. Enjoy your Sunday!

Peace and Love

Originally posted by waxblue View Post
    hello to everyone,

I joined this site to make new connections with new people and expand my horizons. I've been living in London for about 20 yrs but I'm originally from the west of England a place called Gloucestshire, full of hills and very green, lots of wildlife.

Did anyone see the lunar eclipse yesterday, Saturday? It was around 20:18 GMT. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/6411991.stm

i look forward to speaking to you soon. Enjoy your Sunday!

Peace and Love
    Hello and welcome to the site! theres lots of good people on here , hope you enjoy!
    I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

Tansi. Always nice to see people from all over the globe in here. Never seen the eclipse tho. Have a great day anyways....:)

Comment

Hello. Glad to meet you. I am From California

Comment

welcome to the site. I'm new too.

Comment

Hi waxblue! Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy visiting and posting here!

Comment

Waxblue, It's good to have you come and join us on here. Hope everyone is kind and helpful to you. Have fun and a great day.
              BOB

Comment

Hello,welcome to powwows.com

Comment

Welcome!!

But Boss, I am working!!......on finding my next pow-wow that is!

Comment

welcome and post often have fun

Comment

Welcome

Its always great to see people broaden their horizons. You will meet many great people and share in stories, jokes, etc. And don't be afraid to ask questions that's what its all about here....learning from each other.

Take care and if you care to drop a line to say hi!

Comment

Tansi. I am also new to this and I just want to say,
                        " Welcome."

Comment

my name is mark and i am new here. i live in fla. and i am cuban taino.i like this site a lot.
                          TainoNation

Comment

Originally posted by eagle feather View Post
                            my name is mark and i am new here. i live in fla. and i am cuban taino.i like this site a lot.
                            Hey Mark,
                            I know people in Miami: Algarin and Alemany. They're from Hoguin, Cuba. Nunca he conocido un Taino de Cuba.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.