Don't know anybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• ariesgirl1984
    Unsure, curious and wanting...
    by ariesgirl1984
    I'm a 24 y/o Chickahominy woman from Los Angeles. My mother has taken me to Pow Wows since I was very little, the only problem is that I dont know very much about my people or my heritage although I am actively learning.

I am mixed Chickahominy, Blackfoot, black and white...needless...
    03-31-2009, 07:51 AM
  • unique_pw
    Help!!
    by unique_pw
    Hello everyone!! As you can see I'm new to this and I just wanted to join to see if I could get some questions answered. I have a little boy whom I want to dance but have no direction. I've been going to powwows myself for about a year trying to get a feel for what's going on. My son is getting to an...
    02-28-2007, 05:10 PM
  • christinabevins
    Regalia ???
    by christinabevins
    Hello my name is christina and when I was younger I danced a little at powwows but we were to poor to get me a regalia. It has been my drem ever sence then to dance at the powwows I am now grown and married with three boys ages 2,4 and 8 I want them to dance at the pow wows to. But Im not sure were...
    01-30-2006, 09:12 PM
  • Doll
    Formal introduction!
    by Doll
    Boozhoo niiiji-bimaadiziig!

I have been a member here for quite a while (joined a year or two ago but never posted/rarely visited) and just started posting a few weeks ago - I've been enjoying myself so far, I sort of skipped a formal introduction though so I thought I would do so.
    07-14-2013, 03:10 AM
  • Montanaa
    Attending pow wow dancing classes
    by Montanaa
    So I finally convinced my mom to let me learn the culture. She is even going to take some regalia-making classes with me too but I'm going into pow wow dancing classes alone.

My question here... how do I calm my nerves and what should I expect? I do struggle with identity issues as I'm...
    08-11-2015, 09:55 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X