Orlando pow wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orlando pow wow

Hello Friends! I'll be heading out to the Orlando, Fl intertribal pow wow tonight and possibly Sunday!!

Is anyone going to be joining me?!

Originally posted by Creative Instincts View Post

Hello Friends! I'll be heading out to the Orlando, Fl intertribal pow wow tonight and possibly Sunday!!

Is anyone going to be joining me?!
    hey I'll be there
    don't you be wastin' all your money
    on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

So....How was it?
      "It doesn't really matter, they don't know any better anyway."

Comment

For Florida and being in the east it was an ok powwow, I saw my family and friends which is wat I wanted to do most, plus the grass Dance songs were overall good, it wasnt no High Noon, but it was good, and I had Fun and learnded some new things.

Comment

There were more dancers this year than last year, asls a bigger crowd the venders stayed open later than usual I had fun
          don't you be wastin' all your money
          on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

Yeah, it was ok. Glad to see alot of central florida friends.
            Don't ever stop dancing

Comment

The vendors were really nice, specially the folks who own spotted pony, they sell some good stuff, really cheap might I add to. and they did stay open later than usual.Yea well this was my first time back at that powwow in years, I use to go, and when I was little I remember it being a really good contest powwow, my family would always place or win. Thats when the powwow was the best way back when it started. The vendors were really nice, and they did stay open later than usual.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X