Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• WhoMe
    The negative side of powwows
    by WhoMe
    There are many reasons to go to powwows. The family activity aspect, the intertribal aspect, the dancing to a common drumbeat aspect, the comroderie aspect, the cultural aspect, etc. etc. etc.

But there are also negative aspects that deserve comment...

I recently went back...
    07-23-2010, 12:09 PM
  • kiowakat
    disrespect to the elders at pow-wow
    by kiowakat
    This is to expose wannabe's and bleeding hearts for the wannabe's that are disrespectful to elders at pow-wows....

and I'm posting this cause I love my mom and I know people that know her love her too...my mom is a very simple person would give you the last of anything she had....well
    04-29-2006, 09:53 AM
  • maxxsym
    One question about religion.
    by maxxsym
    Before I post my question, I need to give some background information about myself:

I was born in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada to immigrants parents of the Uyghur minority who live primarily in PRC-occupied Doğu Türkestan, or as it is known officially, "Uyghur Autonomous Region...
    09-18-2013, 07:09 AM
  • <_-~*No_nutts*~-_>
    Is it bad?
    by <_-~*No_nutts*~-_>
    So I've been seeing all these commercials on t.v. about talking to your kids about not smoking and not doing drugs. one of my daughter's grandparents (actually all of them) smoke cigs, and my daughter is 2 about to be 3 in Feb. and I've been teaching her that cigs are bad and you shouldn't smoke. So...
    12-23-2003, 10:10 PM
  • kitchemanitou
    Love Is Strange!!
    by kitchemanitou
    vSlow Down~

Life is not a race. It is a journey.

Getting someplace first, before anyone else, has very little real and
    lasting meaning. Seek instead to encourage others to come along, and you'll
    find the journey much more fulfilling.

When
    05-11-2005, 11:02 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X