Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy.

Hey Everyone
    My name is Matthew i live in Decatur,Alabama and im new to this site. I am part Cherokee and i joined here to try to learn more about my relatives history.
    I would like also to put together a late 1700's early 1800's Cherokee outfit. Who sells replica clothing/turbins of this era? Any help would be great!!
    Thanks Matt

New guy.

Hey Everyone
    My name is Matthew i live in Decatur,Alabama and im new to this site. I am part Cherokee and i joined here to try to learn more about my relatives history.
    I would like also to put together a late 1700's early 1800's Cherokee outfit. Who sells replica clothing/turbins of this era? Any help would be great!!
    Thanks Matt

Comment

Welcome Chrerokee77! Good luck learning about your family's history.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherokee77 View Post
        Hey Everyone
        Thanks Matt

lots of people do regalia...have you checked out the classified on the site?

Comment

'Siyo Matt.

Welcome to the site.

Can't answer your question, but have you considered making your own outfit?
          Are you wanting to be a reinactor?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X