Baby items/traditions question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Dakota Wica'hpi Ina
    Cradleboards
    by Dakota Wica'hpi Ina
    I'm trying to find accurate info on how to make Lakota and Cheyenne cradleboards. The article in Whispering Wind is out of print. Does anyone have anything they can share? I'll even barter if I have to to get the instructions and info.
    I don't want to make toy cradleboards, I want to make...
    05-04-2005, 02:15 PM
  • Aapaywasay
    Quetions about Gustoweh?
    by Aapaywasay
    Please forgive me if my spelling is incorrect, gustoweh, gustowah. I was wondering what is used under the feathers, if it is wood what kind of wood is being used. Is the wood wrapped with cloth or leather? One more question, can somebody please give me a run down on the feathers on top, I do know mohawks...
    01-18-2007, 01:21 AM
  • Cairistiona
    hello everyone :)
    by Cairistiona
    Hello!
    My legal name is Gretchen, but I go mostly by Cairistiona or Cairis, and will answer to any of them lol. I'm 30, live in SW Missouri with my husband, our 5 Cats (our masters) and our Corgi (the comic relief)..

I hate telling my reason for being interested in Powwow's and
    07-13-2009, 10:57 PM
  • jen_lee34
    Beaded Hair Barrette
    by jen_lee34
    Hi,
    I am new to PowWows.com. I am an amature beader. I love making earrings. My daughter is a fancy shawl dancer. I have made her earrings. But now I want to make the hair barrette for the back of her head. And would like to know if anyone could tell me how to get started. Do I bead each bead...
    04-12-2006, 04:53 PM
  • azshinob
    interpret/ share dreams?
    by azshinob
    would anyone like to help interpret /share a dream. I had one recently that woke me up during the night. Ok i dreamed that i heard a female voice in my ear calling daaad, it felt so real i felt the breath in my ear. I woke up and i could still hear it like someone was calling me at my door or windo...
    09-21-2005, 05:42 PM

Trending

Collapse

• BillyD
    American Indian Artifact thing
    by BillyD
    Anyone have any idea what this thing is, it is a strap that is weighted on both ends and in center there is a small bowl attached. I know it is old but what it is I have no idea. Thank you!

The strap is Native American...it is not African or anything else. My question is, what...
    07-29-2018, 10:19 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X