A question about tattoos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Calista2015
    Can someone please anwer this about American Indian religion?
    by Calista2015
    Forget I even asked, some people here seem to have such attitudes when asking about how to practice Native American spirituality. Why ask? Because one GENERALLY does not know. I wasn't being racist or racially bias, I was telling of the experience I came upon, upon hearing from a group called Hebrew...
    06-05-2015, 10:39 AM
  • usernumber2016
    How should I feel about this?
    by usernumber2016
    I have a question, my name is Danica, I'm a young, female filmmaker and I'm not sure how this will come across but I'm asking it. I discovered a few years back that my father and grandfather was cherokee and half white, my grandmother was 5% black and Native American. So I have Native American blood....
    10-11-2016, 02:06 PM
  • QueenSnowGrl
    Feeling alone
    by QueenSnowGrl
    Hey, I just felt like ranting, so if you're not in the mood for that, there's your warning.
    --

I've been really bothered lately. I mean, this has always bothered me, but now it's getting on my nerves. It's about my heritage. My ancestry does not match my race. What do...
    10-20-2014, 09:05 PM
  • Lalitah28
    Connotations of the word "red" in Native American cultures
    by Lalitah28
    Thank you for providing this forum to ask questions. I have been far removed from Native American culture here on the East Coast. My very last memories of proximity to the culture was when my father served as a volunteer doctor on a Lakota Indian Reservation circa 1979 when I was three years old, so...
    06-12-2020, 03:39 PM
  • CaudwellianDialect
    Sample Chapter
    by CaudwellianDialect
    Okay so thus far chapter 3 is one of my strongest, though it is an action chapter, and I am trying to avoid too many of those because I don't want to portray the Anowarkowans as violent people, but more, it is hard to say, they are enlightenment era almost technologically, but different then Europeans,...
    04-09-2016, 04:44 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X