Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone please anwer this about American Indian religion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
    There was a part of a documentary that did called "Who Really Discovered America" on the History Channel. I found it on YouTube:
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SDPwmXANKXE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No close captioned or subtitled so that I could understand what they are talking about in discovering the written on the rocks.
    Gegiibishedjig (Deaf Person)

Comment

How ironic. A group of people set on destruction of the white race, a group of people who call the white man 'the Devil', a group of people Tom Meltzer calls, 'a mirror of us', would use exclusively, a book translated by a white man.

The words spoken by Harvard Jennings never rang so true. "A white man would bring hot dogs and apple pie to the table of cultural foods. The black man would bring the same because the only culture he knows is the white culture".

lol. What the eyes of an old man can see. lol

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Well, dang I think she's really gone. I had composed, what was in my humble opinion, a cogent and stinging response. I was just cooling off before posting. Now, it's too late :(

Comment

Originally posted by OLChemist View Post
          Well, dang I think she's really gone. I had composed, what was in my humble opinion, a cogent and stinging response. I was just cooling off before posting. Now, it's too late :(

LoL!! No worries! There will be more!!

Comment

Originally posted by wardancer View Post
            Well , as an un-educated person I thought I should look these Hebrew/Israelites up and see what that's all about !

25 Beliefs of the Hebrew Israelites - The Levites-????? ?????

wow , they are not anywhere close to my beliefs !
            i heard them speak in times square about 12 years ago

also seen their vids

kinda interesting in an amusing kinda way.....like watching a trainwreck get in a head-on collision with a pile of bullshyt

but it does get old quick
            "I on the trail of a possible good Indian lady and she is reported to like the old way's and she to believes in big family and being at home with kids all the time"... - MOTOOPI aka WOUNDED BEAR

Comment

Didn't WhoMe? have a thread about "Blackfeet" tribe EAST of the Mississippi?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AmigoKumeyaay View Post
                Didn't WhoMe? have a thread about "Blackfeet" tribe EAST of the Mississippi?
                Wasn't it the 'Blackfoot'?

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Dave Chappell Blackfeet

DAVE SAYS: "BLACK FEET"
                  <iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0XLUrW_4ZMs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  sigpic

Comment

When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

"Show me somethin"

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
                      Wasn't it the 'Blackfoot'?

Black head and Flat foot .......
                      Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.