Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone please anwer this about American Indian religion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Posted Photos 2 Photos

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Lalitah28
    Connotations of the word "red" in Native American cultures
    by Lalitah28
    Thank you for providing this forum to ask questions. I have been far removed from Native American culture here on the East Coast. My very last memories of proximity to the culture was when my father served as a volunteer doctor on a Lakota Indian Reservation circa 1979 when I was three years old, so...
    06-12-2020, 03:39 PM
  • JayFive
    Blood Quantum And Unnecessary Refence To It.
    by JayFive
    I hold some opinions but please try to look at the subject of Blood Quantum in general, this is a major issue in the Native community.

I see Native people always representing their Blood Quantum when they don't need to. I often feel really bad to see Native people doing this. Can you...
    03-28-2008, 11:06 PM
  • christopherjames
    New to this Community
    by christopherjames
    I am new to this community. Before making any conversation I have been reading through some of the other established lines of conversation within this forum of discussion.

Throughout my life I have always be influenced by Native American ideologies. The belief system that I have come...
    08-31-2013, 06:28 AM
  • home again az
    Native spirituality--Seeking truth, seeking guidance
    by home again az
    Greetings, all.

I am an American with no Native ancestry. And yet, since I was a teenager (for 9 or 10 years now), since I first was exposed to Native American beliefs, I have felt strongly drawn to them. My experience and knowledge up until now comes primarily from sources within circles...
    04-10-2011, 07:02 AM
  • CrashNburn Theatre
    Theatre Event U.K
    by CrashNburn Theatre
    Dear Subscribers,

I am about to start the creative process in my efforts to tell the story of Native American people in the last 150 years or so. I understand that this may be beyond the scope of the work and will likely focus on an aspect or period in particular that is emblematic. Although...
    10-12-2008, 06:56 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X