Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone please anwer this about American Indian religion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WhoMe
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
    Wasn't it the 'Blackfoot'?

Black head and Flat foot .......

Leave a comment:

• gilisi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AmigoKumeyaay
    replied
    Dave Chappell Blackfeet

DAVE SAYS: "BLACK FEET"
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0XLUrW_4ZMs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    Originally posted by AmigoKumeyaay View Post
    Didn't WhoMe? have a thread about "Blackfeet" tribe EAST of the Mississippi?
    Wasn't it the 'Blackfoot'?

Leave a comment:

• AmigoKumeyaay
    replied
    Didn't WhoMe? have a thread about "Blackfeet" tribe EAST of the Mississippi?

Leave a comment:

• milehighsalute
    replied
    Originally posted by wardancer View Post
    Well , as an un-educated person I thought I should look these Hebrew/Israelites up and see what that's all about !

25 Beliefs of the Hebrew Israelites - The Levites-????? ?????

wow , they are not anywhere close to my beliefs !
    i heard them speak in times square about 12 years ago

also seen their vids

kinda interesting in an amusing kinda way.....like watching a trainwreck get in a head-on collision with a pile of bullshyt

but it does get old quick

Leave a comment:

• windanncer
    replied
    Originally posted by OLChemist View Post
    Well, dang I think she's really gone. I had composed, what was in my humble opinion, a cogent and stinging response. I was just cooling off before posting. Now, it's too late :(

LoL!! No worries! There will be more!!

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    Well, dang I think she's really gone. I had composed, what was in my humble opinion, a cogent and stinging response. I was just cooling off before posting. Now, it's too late :(

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    How ironic. A group of people set on destruction of the white race, a group of people who call the white man 'the Devil', a group of people Tom Meltzer calls, 'a mirror of us', would use exclusively, a book translated by a white man.

The words spoken by Harvard Jennings never rang so true. "A white man would bring hot dogs and apple pie to the table of cultural foods. The black man would bring the same because the only culture he knows is the white culture".

lol. What the eyes of an old man can see. lol

Leave a comment:

• DeafElderWoman
    replied
    Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
    There was a part of a documentary that did called "Who Really Discovered America" on the History Channel. I found it on YouTube:
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SDPwmXANKXE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No close captioned or subtitled so that I could understand what they are talking about in discovering the written on the rocks.

Leave a comment:

• subeeds
    replied
    Originally posted by OLChemist View Post
    Hmm, I looked up that group the OP was talking about. The Southern Poverty Law Center has a piece on them:

SPLC Article on The Hebrew Israelites
    Those folks are kinda scary. Of course, if they have fallen onto the radar of the SPLC, they would be.

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    Hmm, I looked up that group the OP was talking about. The Southern Poverty Law Center has a piece on them:

SPLC Article on The Hebrew Israelites

Leave a comment:

• Toolbox
    replied
    There was a part of a documentary that did called "Who Really Discovered America" on the History Channel. I found it on YouTube:
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SDPwmXANKXE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Originally posted by Josiah View Post
    I seem to recall reading about a group in Tennessee that think the Cherokee are part of the Lost tribe of Israel.
    Its funny because they base there "theory" on no scientific data but there it is.
    I read an article that Linguist have pushed back how long our Language has diverged from the Iroquois (We are related) to at least 3000 years if not more so we had lived in the Southeastern United States long before Rome was established rose and fell!! But our Language is related to Native Languages in North America. In this same article they talked about the diversity of languages in the Americas and how long it would take for that many to spring up yeah we are talking 40000 years!!! Long before the Israelites and the Sodomites and all of them folks were running around and killing each other, actually they are relative newcomers compared to Natives!!

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    Originally posted by Josiah View Post
    I seem to recall reading about a group in Tennessee that think the Cherokee are part of the Lost tribe of Israel.
    Its funny because they base there "theory" on no scientific data but there it is.
    I read an article that Linguist have pushed back how long our Language has diverged from the Iroquois (We are related) to at least 3000 years if not more so we had lived in the Southeastern United States long before Rome was established rose and fell!! But our Language is related to Native Languages in North America. In this same article they talked about the diversity of languages in the Americas and how long it would take for that many to spring up yeah we are talking 40000 years!!! Long before the Israelites and the Sodomites and all of them folks were running around and killing each other, actually they are relative newcomers compared to Natives!!
    I saw this on Nat Geo or TLC, can't remember. 91 'tribespeople' volunteered for a DNA test.

0 OF THEM HAD NATIVE BLOOD OR JEWISH BLOOD (or whatever it is they are over there).

Leave a comment:

• Josiah
    replied

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.