No announcement yet.

Stolen Regalia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess you have to keep a ledger or manifest on you at all times like a truck driver...
    CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
    sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Paul G
      "Powwows are the biggest killer of eagles"
      by Paul G
      In a recent story by the Wall Street Journal Eddie Benally, a Navajo conservation officer was quoted as saying that "Powwows are the biggest killer of eagles".

You can read the article here, reprinted in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette:
      Powwows' Popularity

12-24-2006, 02:40 PM
    • theapostle
      Mandan and or Dog Soldier diagrams...
      by theapostle
      forget about it..................................
      05-17-2009, 04:20 PM
    • contemptradish
      Trading for Feathers and other regalia items?
      by contemptradish
      hi. good topic. this made me think of something. how do people feel about gifting non- natives with eagle feathers? or even, what are the laws along those lines?

-nicky
      02-07-2001, 02:31 PM
    • RW
      Leggings
      by RW
      Hello There! Iam in the process of making a new set of dance cloths for the hot weather we have been having up here lately. I was gonna make a new lighter pair of deer skin leggins and was just thinking about the style of leggins Iam gonna make. I have seen a lot of leggins up here and around that have...
      07-07-2000, 02:19 AM
    • RedbirdsVision
      Keeping The Sacred in Sacred Traditions
      by RedbirdsVision
      Keeping the “Sacred” in Sacred Traditions

Eagles and eagle feathers have been a hot topic in the news across the continent lately. Sadly, the news has been as much bad as good. While eagle populations are slowly recovering, not all is going well for this majestic bird.
      08-05-2005, 12:30 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X