Spirit Guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Posted Photos 1 Photo

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Calista2015
    Can someone please anwer this about American Indian religion?
    by Calista2015
    Forget I even asked, some people here seem to have such attitudes when asking about how to practice Native American spirituality. Why ask? Because one GENERALLY does not know. I wasn't being racist or racially bias, I was telling of the experience I came upon, upon hearing from a group called Hebrew...
    06-05-2015, 10:39 AM
  • Homa Chic
    reference
    by Homa Chic
    Okay! I was going to spend a little while writing a nifty little topic, but this is the third time I try and the computer cuts me off and I have to start over.

So, here is the topic. My professor in Human geography used the term "amerindian". Does is anyone else think that...
    04-10-2001, 07:45 PM
  • samenulali
    Identity Confusion
    by samenulali
    Hello,

I apologize for making one of these types of threads, but I would really appreciate advice in this anonymous setting.

Lately I am feeling like I should give up everything regarding my native identity. I have done these things since I was seven, learning languages,...
    07-26-2021, 09:59 PM
  • Humbled
    What I have come to know.
    by Humbled
    First off, let me start by saying thank you for this medium to connect with Native American people. Second, I do not mean to offend anyone with the contents within. All I can do is relate my personal experience up to this point of the journey I am on. Since I have never been around your culture I also...
    07-06-2010, 12:37 AM
  • Maskwa
    Will you Judge me?
    by Maskwa
    Greetings to all that will take the time to read my story. This story may touch you or make you upset, but I wanted to share a little about me and my life.
    My story starts when I was a very young girl. I went up to my mother and asked her one day why she is brown and I am not. She explained...
    03-31-2007, 01:44 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X