Hi amigo thank you <3 I should of shared those LOL nice to meet you
    We got connections

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to pws.com enjoy!!
      lisaironmaker

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
        Is there a lot of Cubans in Victoria, BC?
        Well no but they could Import Cuban Cigars unlike the US at the time
        And btw a good Cuban Cigar is worth the money spent
        ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
        Till I Die!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• crystalclear34
          Hello From Michigan
          by crystalclear34
          Hi,
          My name is Christina but I prefer Chris because it is less formal. I live in Southwestern Michigan with my hubby. I enjoy writing poetry, reading pretty much anything. I am in college majoring in Psychology, right now I am working on my Bachelors, (still) but the plan is to graduate in...
          01-25-2010, 06:26 PM
        • cherokeepapa
          Hello Everyone!
          by cherokeepapa
          Hey! Just wanted to say Hello to everyone and let you know little about myself and my wife, CherokeeMeMaw. I've been browsing here for a little while, and have really enjoyed it. Seems to be lots of information and lots of fun going on here. I'm registered cherokee (CNO) and proud of it. My Grandfather,...
          04-07-2004, 05:59 PM
        • thundercloud1468
          I'm new!
          by thundercloud1468
          Hello!
          I am Charisse Malone, and I live in Gary, Indiana. I would love to be able to go to Pow Wows nearer to where I live, in Indiana. Crown Point, Indiana is even closer to me. If anyone knows of any future Pow Wows coming to my area, please let me know. I am indeed enjoying the Pow Wows.com...
          04-08-2007, 12:04 AM
        • mystieyed
          Budding newbie
          by mystieyed
          Hi Everyone!
          I am a newbie here and, found this site while searching for my family. My Mother is Cherokee from both sides. And, we believe Chickasaw as well.
          She was placed in foster care at 11yrs and, I am trying to help her find her "roots". I am a mother of 2 little girls...
          02-25-2008, 07:19 PM
        • lakota_wolf
          Wanting to learn
          by lakota_wolf
          Hoping everyone is having a nice night.

I am currently located in Louisiana. I have taught myself a lot, sewing, beadwork, etc. I would, however, love to learn more from someone willing to teach me. I grew up as an Army brat and followed in my father's footsteps. Unfortunately, that meant...
          05-23-2004, 10:20 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X