Need advise on dance and regalia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Waabi-binesi
    Traditional Anishinaabe Dances
    by Waabi-binesi
    Okay, here's the deal. I want to start dancing next year and I have a problem. First off I want to make this very clear that this is not a criticism of anyone. This is just my personal desire to honour my Ojibway heritage.

I am a full blooded Ojibway from the Saugeen First Nation and...
    09-06-2006, 01:07 AM
  • christinabevins
    Regalia ???
    by christinabevins
    Hello my name is christina and when I was younger I danced a little at powwows but we were to poor to get me a regalia. It has been my drem ever sence then to dance at the powwows I am now grown and married with three boys ages 2,4 and 8 I want them to dance at the pow wows to. But Im not sure were...
    01-30-2006, 09:12 PM
  • BSABeads
    Regalia Advice
    by BSABeads
    I apologize ahead of time, because this will take a bit of explaining before I can get to my actual question. I'm involved in my local Order of the Arrow lodge through Boy Scouts. I was on their dance team as a Fancy Dancer as a youth, and have recently been asked to return as an advisor for the team....
    09-13-2008, 10:44 PM
  • JohnnyNoKin
    Questions about Shawnee Culture
    by JohnnyNoKin
    I am interested in learning more about Shawnee culture as it is currently.

Watching Stomp dance video and the various costumes or outfits, I wonder about the traditional and what it might have looked like compared, if there is ever any attempt to remain traditional instead of using...
    06-01-2014, 10:01 AM
  • Okwataga
    we're slowing down in here
    by Okwataga
    I know most would love to wear buckskin and they have thier own stuff to talk about
    I've noticed a slack in talking to each other in here
    why don't we start with intos - and go from there

I'm single mom, full time work with tribe(EBCI), have two sons, dance southern cloth,...
    05-10-2002, 03:02 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X