Arcade Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcade Games

Hey Paul G. Is there a chance to get a new arcade now that "Flash Player" is at it's "end of life" ? Just wondering ! Thanks
    I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
    It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

O.K. I tried using a different browser and not only do the games not work , both Chrome and Edge tell me the site is not secure ! Is this the end of our furums ?

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

It seems no to be the end.

Edge does not tell me that the site is unsecure. May be a question of browser settings?
      Those who know do not write and those who write may not know. Frank W. Louis, No such Agency

True peace between nations will only happen when there is true peace within people’s souls.
      Black Elk

“Tell me, and I will listen.
      Show me, and I will understand.
      Involve me, and I will learn.”
      Lakota Proverb

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
      Courage to change the things I can,
      And wisdom to know the difference.
      Living one day at a time,
      Enjoying one moment at a time,
      Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace.
      (Reinhold Niebuhr, but the origin is debated)

Comment

Originally posted by wardancer View Post
        O.K. I tried using a different browser and not only do the games not work , both Chrome and Edge tell me the site is not secure ! Is this the end of our furums ?
        It's showing as not secure to me, too, but it's my work wifi, not the site. Check you router/modem or whatever you use.
        Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Comment

My home wifi is secure. Every browser says it's the site. Plus "Flash player" is no more , None of the games work.

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

I've got nuttin' then.
            Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Comment

The games don't work though my browers don't say the site is insecure.
              Those who know do not write and those who write may not know. Frank W. Louis, No such Agency

True peace between nations will only happen when there is true peace within people’s souls.
              Black Elk

“Tell me, and I will listen.
              Show me, and I will understand.
              Involve me, and I will learn.”
              Lakota Proverb

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
              Courage to change the things I can,
              And wisdom to know the difference.
              Living one day at a time,
              Enjoying one moment at a time,
              Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace.
              (Reinhold Niebuhr, but the origin is debated)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.