This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powwow Princess's

Lots of powwows.comers are former powwow princess's.

Several of you have daughters that are current princess's.

Some of you ARE current powwow princess's.

For those of you that were princess's what changes/trends, good and bad have you noticed from when you were in the spotlight?

For those of you with daughters that are princess's, is the economy going to slow down the number of powwows you attend to represent your daughter's title near and far?

For those of you that are current powwow princess's, what have you done with your title to represent?
    Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

I know with one of my tribes, they put them in to dance on Friday night and make them princess right after. Never danced in their life and no nothing about powwows, when to dance, what not to dance on just basic stuff most people learn about over time as they grow and learn about dances. Thankfully the only powwow they dance at is that specific one....

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

Does being "PRINCESS" for 49's count????
      lisaironmaker

Comment

Originally posted by LISA IRONMAKER View Post
        Does being "PRINCESS" for 49's count????
        LOL - Hey Moana Lis, wuts up Chica? Hey it only counts if you have your Crown. So I would suggest you go back to the 49 grounds and retrieve your crown

Comment

Originally posted by lbgood View Post
          LOL - Hey Moana Lis, wuts up Chica? Hey it only counts if you have your Crown. So I would suggest you go back to the 49 grounds and retrieve your crown
          hey hi lbgoooooooodddd, lol. I am good, how are you?? but I do have my 49 crown..... it jus needs a lil touchin up but its good to go.
          lisaironmaker

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X