Princess-Royalty Expectations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Desiree
    Banners and advertisements????
    by Desiree
    What are good signs for your tent? What should i do? Should i decorate it? should i make a comercial sign? Are hand made signs okay? should i have buisness cards and flyers? Do i need documentation of my blood quantum when selling or is this voluntary info when asked? Do i need to advertise that or...
    10-01-2005, 06:15 PM
  • SpeakingOwl
    "smoked" dance?
    by SpeakingOwl
    what is your thoughts on drug use at powwows? We all know it happens! A LOT of powwow people indulge in drug use at and during powwows but we all look the other way and bury our heads in the sand. Stoned dancers and drummers is all right? and why do you tolerate it, or oppose it?:shades_s...
    02-27-2012, 04:27 PM
  • Oxnard
    Just here to learn & belong
    by Oxnard
    Hi everyone. My name's Anthony. I'm a non-native black american (with, I suspect Catawba origins) from the DC/MD area. I'd like to make the effort to learn from nearby native communities & perhaps visit a few (I'm aware that MD state government has yet to recognize native tribes in the state). All...
    05-08-2016, 08:03 PM
  • Wojapi4Me
    Carding at Pow Wows
    by Wojapi4Me
    After reading some of the discussions as of late, I figured I'd start a thread to talk about the issue of carding at pow wows. What is the point? Why is it done? Does it accomplish its intended goal(s)...whatever they may be?

Personally, I think its silly. I know a lot of the pow...
    02-28-2006, 01:10 PM
  • tryingtoreconnect
    Can you rejoin a tribe if your ancestor was kicked out?
    by tryingtoreconnect
    My grandfather was Apache but got himself and the family kicked out (exiled? erased?) The site says that if you want to reconnect, all you have to do is find your ancestor on the rolls. I'm not sure this is something we can recover from though. My mom and aunts have no interest in rejoining, and my...
    04-20-2021, 10:14 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X