Chicken Dance History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Posted Photos 1 Photo

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• marichriaddi
    the chicken dance..its my favorite
    by marichriaddi
    I saw a lot of neat things take place growing up on the powwow trail. At my very own reservation’s Arlee Powwow, I watched the prairie chicken dance emerge. I watched as our cousin tribe, the Spokane, also helped to resurrect the dying category. Every year, the Arlee powwow committee and a...
    10-16-2007, 05:15 PM
  • marichriaddi
    the chicken dance..its my favorite
    by marichriaddi
    I saw a lot of neat things take place growing up on the powwow trail. At my very own reservation’s Arlee Powwow, I watched the prairie chicken dance emerge. I watched as our cousin tribe, the Spokane, also helped to resurrect the dying category. Every year, the Arlee powwow committee and a man...
    10-16-2007, 05:15 PM
  • danbear
    right to chicken
    by danbear
    05-13-2005, 05:08 PM
  • native_hockey_star99
    Chicken Dance
    by native_hockey_star99
    Well This Dance comes from the siksika nation its one of the oldest dances in southren alberta or tothe blackfoot peeps this dance has many storys behind it its a style of dance that has alot of practice to it and main things to do in this dance to get better are workin at ur foot work trying to be...
    03-03-2006, 05:12 PM
  • Ramon
    Can Grassdancers dance the Chicken Dance?
    by Ramon
    Yesterday at the Pow Wow, I was dancing the Chicken Dance in my Grass Regalia (I was pretty good, If I can say so). I keep hearing mixed messages on the Chicken Dance. Is the Chicken Dance only for Traditional Dancers?
    04-05-2004, 11:39 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X