Have you ever puked?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever puked?!

Everybody has a story like this. Have you ever puked during or right after a contest for some reason? I did. But I think I had already eaten something bad earlier, and all the jumping around made me throw up! It was right after getting judged, I had to go to where the cars were and vomit. I couldn't beleive how sick I was!
    Then there are times when I'm out of shape and the songs are too much. I feel like bolting right after the song! Or maybe its too hot.

welcome to the club , we have t-shirts

one powwow I went to I yakked all over my breastplate and apron. I was pissed royally , luckily it was wool so mum washed it off and got it cleaned the next day . what my mistake was was drinking milk before hand and all theheat and regalia made it curdle, it was nasty . I saw a guy puke from a mostly wool straight set . poor guy all over his belt , couldn't clean it because the beads would've fallen off he decided to toss it out and make a new one.

Rob young

'i believe I can fly'
    Rob Young

Comment

Man, you fancy's got it tuff ennit.....Be Smart-Go Tradish.......ayyes...jk...
      I'm interested more in self determination than gender equity. In other words, changing white men for white woman in the structures of power, does nothing to transform the opression in my community.

"You need to find yourself a girl, mate... Or, perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you already found one and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. You're not a eunuch, are you? [looks down]"
      -Captain Jack Sparrow

Comment

:mocking:
        Originally posted by MAROONDANCER
        welcome to the club , we have t-shirts

one powwow I went to I yakked all over my breastplate and apron. I was pissed royally , luckily it was wool so mum washed it off and got it cleaned the next day . what my mistake was was drinking milk before hand and all theheat and regalia made it curdle, it was nasty . I saw a guy puke from a mostly wool straight set . poor guy all over his belt , couldn't clean it because the beads would've fallen off he decided to toss it out and make a new one.

:rofl2:
        "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Originally posted by redthunder
          Man, you fancy's got it tuff ennit.....Be Smart-Go Tradish.......ayyes...jk...

I dance tradish mainly . but have danced and am working on a fancy set

'i believe I can fly'
          Rob Young

Comment

I'm a rather small dude.and on top of that I have IBS so if I eat before dance I guarantee I'll vomit.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.