feathers, feathers, feathers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feathers, feathers, feathers

okay, i've seen real eagle feather bustles, and then the fake ones... and how would you score those on competition?

cuz I like the colors of the fakies, but the eagle feather one just has somethin about it....
    Miigwetch

all's fair in love and pow wow.... see ya around

i compete and personaly i dont think we get points added or taken if we have turkey or eagle feathers. what matters is how good you dance and how u represent your regalia but i dont know about other pow-wows but non that i have seen before have dont that.

Comment

Eagle bustles are nice! But so is a fine set of hackle bustles. Most hackle bustles now are made from turkey spikes.

By saying "Fakies" are you referring to hackle bustles or imitation eagle bustles - like the hand-painted turkey feathers?

I don't think it matters whether you have eagle bustles or hackle bustles. Just dance em good. :D
      If you are what you eat.... I'm fast, cheap and easy.

Comment

as long as it looks good.. the eagle bustles look nice but not everyone can get enough feathers to make two bustles but u know if they look good and dance good it dont matter!
        ~*~¤(¯`·._» >The Prettiest People do the Ugliest things <«_.·´¯)¤ ~*~

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X