Hackles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hackles

I was wondering if anyone knew where a good place to get hackles( west of the mississippi river ) and who is the most reasonable place to go. If you got phone numbers or web addresses, please respond. Get back to me!!!!!
    Tallinjun:mrcool:
    I'm a Lover, not a Fighter!!!!

I think about the only place I've ever gotten them is Crazy Crow. They've got a pretty good selection and reasonable prices. They have a web site, although, last time I checked, you could't order online. You could just request a catalog.

Wish I knew of some other good places. If anyone knows, please post.
    If you are what you eat.... I'm fast, cheap and easy.

Comment

Noc Bay has some good quality ones. not sure of the prices anymore though. will find out and post later.

keith

Comment

Supernaw's Oklahoma Indian Supply has better hackles at lower prices. Kugee usually has a sale during the month of December so now is the time to buy. He is not online, just a small store in Skiatook, OK and around at powwows. He'll mail to you if you call or write.

Box 216
        303 East Rogers Blvd.
        Skiatook, OK 74070
        (918) 396-1713

Owner-Kugee Supernaw
        Mgr.-Judy Duty

Hope this helps.
        Adam

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• tallinjun
          RHINESTONES......Where Can I Find Some????
          by tallinjun
          Hey pw'ers,
          I was wondering since I moved back to the east coast I have not been able to find any Strung Rhinestones. Can someone out there fill me in where I can find some. I have been looking all over the place for them and haven't had any luck. Please get back to me or get me some and...
          02-13-2005, 11:10 PM
        • atsilvtlvdatsi
          dave trezak
          by atsilvtlvdatsi
          does anyone know where i could find music (preferably c.d.) of dave trezak? i've looked all over the place but everything leads to a dead end. so if anyone knows where i might could find one please let me know.
          -iyunkcawanbli-
          11-12-2006, 09:04 PM
        • CandaePrincess
          Material Girl
          by CandaePrincess
          Okay, now that I have everyone's attention. Does anyone know where in Oklahoma is the best place to get material? I mean yeah there's walmart, hobby lobby...but is there any place that one might not know of anywhere? Just wondering. I'm needing new shirts and I want them to look goot this year. Mad...
          05-06-2004, 08:56 AM
        • dnelly41
          Beadwork sales
          by dnelly41
          I was wanting to get peoples opinion on a group of people getting together to put up a website to sell quality native American crafts and regalia. I dabble in bead work and regalia but not enough to warrant having my own site so I was wondering if there are any of you part time crafters such as myself...
          09-14-2007, 11:10 PM
        • FancyNcali
          Hackle sizes
          by FancyNcali
          So does anyone know where i can get some really nice long sized hackles maybe from 6- 9 inch hackles for a good price? i know crazy crow got some but there 4-6inch and thats too small for me.. please help, websites and adresses work, HOKA
          10-24-2003, 08:30 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X