Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witch do you prefure????????

Northern Fancy or sourthern???

personally I love to watch them Southern fancy...they really get the blood flowing aye:Chatter
    :NoNo Cant win all the time

~ If I told you I loved you, would u hold me in your arms so tight, If I told you I loved you, Would you be mine, mine for ever ~

~ U may shoot me with your words, U may cut me with your eyes, U may kill me with your hatefulness, BUT STILL LIKE AIR I'LL RISE ~

honestly I can't tell the difference, but I like the ones that are the fastest and what not!!!! :39: because when I seem em' dance, I'm like whoooa, you just see dat move...
    Keep It Real:28:

Comment

Hmmmm....

I'd have to go wit Northern...4 sho *shiverz* Whooo Dayum!:p
      ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
      ~*~*~* The original POWWOWCHIC49 *~*~*~
      *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

southern all the way!!!
        The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

they both are tight. southern style gots quick speed but northern style has mad moves.
          <[{"often imitated, never duplicated"]}>

Comment

I have no idea where this northern and souther stlye come from. Maybe it is because if you look there are some settle differences in the dance clothes. Or maybe there dance stlyes are a little different. But I love the southern stlye, if thats want you want to call it. But I love to watch Poncho Brady dance and hes from the north:D

Southern gets my vote since its from Oklahoma where this stlye of dance comes from. And it was the ponca who hold the world contest to this day.....
            If I do not know the answer someone else will!!!!
            Also forgive me, this system does not have a spell check so forgive the bad spelling

Comment

I like that lightnin fast southern footwork.
              If you are what you eat.... I'm fast, cheap and easy.

Comment

Southern Fancy! prrrrrrrrrr :Help

Comment

i like them both, but i'd probably have to lean more toward the northern fancy.

Comment

id hafta go with the northern muhself.......southern is jammin but i dunno......jus sumthin bout the northern that i like.....
                    ~*~¤(¯`·._» >The Prettiest People do the Ugliest things <«_.·´¯)¤ ~*~

Comment

Northern style, but southern tunes

Comment

I guess I'ld have to say...Grandma's Special Herb...OH..UMM...NEVERMIND...I thought this was "what's your favorite when you wanna WITCH someone".:( ;) AYE!!!
                        tuck & roll

Comment

i would have to lean towards nothern cause of the moves

Comment

i like southern style maybe its the men :p but northen is good but i prefer southern
                            "In the depths of a mind insane
                            Fantasy and reality are the same"
                            - SLAYER

Comment

To reply by stating "all the way!" signifies an anymosity of one or the other. But my experience in Crow Creek South Dakota is that an appreciation should be given to all song styles. I remember the drum group Rising Hail from Marty South Dakota. They'd sing a couple of Omaha songs that must've been passed via the Southern Plains. Bridging the differences between the two is vital because the times are getting harder.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X