SuperSonic Bullet Songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperSonic Bullet Songs

How many of you fancy dancers like to dance to those SuperSonic "Bullet" songs?

How many of you would like to see the singers have to dance to one of their own supersonic bullet songs.... just once??? *L
    Last edited by WhoMe; 08-25-2006, 04:07 PM.
    Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Boozhoo niji,

I have danced to these, like it, but not all the time. I like the slower songs that let you do intricate moves with your feet and body. The faster songs are really only good for spinning.

I like seeing some of these amatuer drums here in Florida try to mess me up with the bullet songs. I can dance as fast as they can sing, but they get off beat when they go too fast.

As far as watching the singers dance to their own songs, I am not sure if that is a good thing or not, might be hypnotic, kinda like watching a lava lamp.

Derek
    I believe in something I want to believe, not what someone wants me to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by crazywolf
      As far as watching the singers dance to their own songs, I am not sure if that is a good thing or not, might be hypnotic, kinda like watching a lava lamp.

Now that, there's, funny!
      Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

funny stuff going on here.

I'm in. i'll give it a shot at dancing to the "bullet" songs.

but i dont know if i can "belly" dance that fast.

might need some guys to help drag me off the dance area.

LOL.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
        RezinInc

sigpic

Comment

Love it

Originally posted by WhoMe
          How many of you would like to see the singers have to dance to one of their own supersonic bullet songs.... just once??? *L
          Kinda like a switch dance but we get to sing.
          Now that sounds like paybak that is waaaaaaaayyyyyy overdue.

I'm definately in!!!!!!!!!
          Lostsalt
          "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is." JW

Comment

ok its like 3 dancers vs. me, the only singer.

but i accept challenge.

but all 3 of you are prolly goin' to have to drag me off the dance area.

give me your fastest.

LOL.
            Last edited by stillrezin; 08-29-2006, 03:57 PM. Reason: typos

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
            RezinInc

sigpic

Comment

AH not yet..

Originally posted by stillrezin
              ok its like 3 dancers vs. me only singer.

but i accept challenge.

but all 3 of you are prolly goin' to have to drag me off the dance area.

give me your fastest.

LOL.
              Not so fast there bro. 1st you got to do about 7 sets of round dances, then down a quart of gatorade along with some frybread. Then before you even readjusted your bustle strap we'll call you out for your "special"

That's how it works, ennit?
              LOL
              Lostsalt
              "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is." JW

Comment

Originally posted by lostsalt
                Not so fast there bro. 1st you got to do about 7 sets of round dances, then down a quart of gatorade along with some frybread. Then before you even readjusted your bustle strap we'll call you out for your "special"

That's how it works, ennit?
                LOL
                Lostsalt

hey works for me as long as i can have some taniga (tripe) with my frybread and a cig before i get down out there.

LOL

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
                RezinInc

sigpic

Comment

Of course

Of course you can. I always have a cig before and after. At least then I have a good reason for not being able to keep up with your song after the 5th push-up.. LOL

hey works for me as long as i can have some taniga (tripe) with my frybread and a cig before i get down out there.

LOL

Comment

i better break out the icee hot and the knee brace and start to warm up.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
                    RezinInc

sigpic

Comment

Of course you can. I always have a cig before and after. At least then I have a good reason for not being able to keep upwith your song after the 5th push-up.. LOL

sorry bro, but i started reading your post i got seriously sidetracked and started to think of that one snagging memory. that was a good night.j/k LOL.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
                      RezinInc

sigpic

Comment

dude

sorry bro, but i started reading your post i got seriously sidetracked and started to think of that one snagging memory. that was a good night.j/k LOL.
                        Dude your a riot. If I knew how to do those smiley things I'd have one laughing his arshe off!!.
                        Remember pace yourself, and dont believe the hand signals given by the drum(us).

Comment

Dude your a riot. If I knew how to do those smiley things I'd have one laughing his arshe off!!.
                          Remember pace yourself, and dont believe the hand signals given by the drum(us).

good to know. and if you see one of my hand signals (the one with the middle index digit) dont mind me, i'm proly going thru some dillusions from lack of oxygen from trying to keep up.

just kidding on the signal thing .LOL

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
                          RezinInc

sigpic

Comment

Hey yall are getting messed up

Don't forget... you have to dance a 45 minute grand entry and then stand for 25 minutes while they say the prayer (or whatever kind of announcements and goings on) befoer you do the 7-8 round dances

Derek
                            I believe in something I want to believe, not what someone wants me to believe.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.