SuperSonic Bullet Songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Fat Albert
    Trot Dance
    by Fat Albert
    Here is a question for anyone who wants to chew on it... How does a person correctly dance the trot songs? Why are these songs done the way they are? Are there tribal differences? Have a good one and enjoy the holidays!
    12-22-2003, 04:23 PM
  • Fat Albert
    Trot Dance Songs
    by Fat Albert
    Here is a question for anyone who wants to chew on it... How does a person correctly dance the trot songs? Why are these songs done the way they are? Are there tribal differences? Have a good one and enjoy the holidays!
    12-22-2003, 04:23 PM
  • rodond
    trot v horse stealing
    by rodond
    trot/horse stealing what are the differences are they danced different
    12-11-2010, 10:12 AM
  • Little One~
    Horse Stealing Songs
    by Little One~
    When I was little, my dad would sing me what I called "the horsey songs," and to this day, they are still my favorite songs to hear at a dance.

I would like to hear of their history. All I've ever known was that they spoke of horses, and that they were beautiful.
    10-24-2001, 10:21 AM
  • hobbs49
    Songs
    by hobbs49
    Torn between putting this here or in So. Singing. But since it's specific to gourd songs, I decided on here.

I've not really been around the drum very long, but this year I've had the chance to sit in the "cheap seats" during some gourd dancing.

As I was singing...
    11-29-2005, 01:49 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X