X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crazywolf
    replied
    Hey yall are getting messed up

Don't forget... you have to dance a 45 minute grand entry and then stand for 25 minutes while they say the prayer (or whatever kind of announcements and goings on) befoer you do the 7-8 round dances

Derek

Leave a comment:

• stillrezin
    replied
    Originally posted by lostsalt
    Dude your a riot. If I knew how to do those smiley things I'd have one laughing his arshe off!!.
    Remember pace yourself, and dont believe the hand signals given by the drum(us).

good to know. and if you see one of my hand signals (the one with the middle index digit) dont mind me, i'm proly going thru some dillusions from lack of oxygen from trying to keep up.

just kidding on the signal thing .LOL

Leave a comment:

• lostsalt
    replied
    dude

Originally posted by stillrezin
    sorry bro, but i started reading your post i got seriously sidetracked and started to think of that one snagging memory. that was a good night.j/k LOL.
    Dude your a riot. If I knew how to do those smiley things I'd have one laughing his arshe off!!.
    Remember pace yourself, and dont believe the hand signals given by the drum(us).

Leave a comment:

• stillrezin
    replied
    Of course you can. I always have a cig before and after. At least then I have a good reason for not being able to keep upwith your song after the 5th push-up.. LOL

sorry bro, but i started reading your post i got seriously sidetracked and started to think of that one snagging memory. that was a good night.j/k LOL.

Leave a comment:

• stillrezin
    replied
    i better break out the icee hot and the knee brace and start to warm up.

Leave a comment:

• lostsalt
    replied
    Of course

Of course you can. I always have a cig before and after. At least then I have a good reason for not being able to keep up with your song after the 5th push-up.. LOL

hey works for me as long as i can have some taniga (tripe) with my frybread and a cig before i get down out there.

LOL

Leave a comment:

• stillrezin
    replied
    Not so fast there bro. 1st you got to do about 7 sets of round dances, then down a quart of gatorade along with some frybread. Then before you even readjusted your bustle strap we'll call you out for your "special"

That's how it works, ennit?
    LOL
    Lostsalt

hey works for me as long as i can have some taniga (tripe) with my frybread and a cig before i get down out there.

LOL

Leave a comment:

• lostsalt
    replied
    AH not yet..

ok its like 3 dancers vs. me only singer.

but i accept challenge.

but all 3 of you are prolly goin' to have to drag me off the dance area.

give me your fastest.

LOL.
    Not so fast there bro. 1st you got to do about 7 sets of round dances, then down a quart of gatorade along with some frybread. Then before you even readjusted your bustle strap we'll call you out for your "special"

That's how it works, ennit?
    LOL
    Lostsalt

Leave a comment:

• stillrezin
    replied
    ok its like 3 dancers vs. me, the only singer.

but i accept challenge.

but all 3 of you are prolly goin' to have to drag me off the dance area.

give me your fastest.

LOL.
    Last edited by stillrezin; 08-29-2006, 03:57 PM. Reason: typos

Leave a comment:

• lostsalt
    replied
    Love it

Originally posted by WhoMe
    How many of you would like to see the singers have to dance to one of their own supersonic bullet songs.... just once??? *L
    Kinda like a switch dance but we get to sing.
    Now that sounds like paybak that is waaaaaaaayyyyyy overdue.

I'm definately in!!!!!!!!!
    Lostsalt

Leave a comment:

• stillrezin
    replied
    funny stuff going on here.

I'm in. i'll give it a shot at dancing to the "bullet" songs.

but i dont know if i can "belly" dance that fast.

might need some guys to help drag me off the dance area.

LOL.

Leave a comment:

• WhoMe
    replied
    Originally posted by crazywolf
    As far as watching the singers dance to their own songs, I am not sure if that is a good thing or not, might be hypnotic, kinda like watching a lava lamp.

Now that, there's, funny!

Leave a comment:

• crazywolf
    replied
    Boozhoo niji,

I have danced to these, like it, but not all the time. I like the slower songs that let you do intricate moves with your feet and body. The faster songs are really only good for spinning.

I like seeing some of these amatuer drums here in Florida try to mess me up with the bullet songs. I can dance as fast as they can sing, but they get off beat when they go too fast.

As far as watching the singers dance to their own songs, I am not sure if that is a good thing or not, might be hypnotic, kinda like watching a lava lamp.

Derek

Leave a comment:

• WhoMe
    started a topic SuperSonic Bullet Songs

SuperSonic Bullet Songs

How many of you fancy dancers like to dance to those SuperSonic "Bullet" songs?

How many of you would like to see the singers have to dance to one of their own supersonic bullet songs.... just once??? *L
    Last edited by WhoMe; 08-25-2006, 04:07 PM.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.