Arm bustles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• MAROONDANCER
    hackle length
    by MAROONDANCER
    hey guys:
    I'm working on buying my bustle , I was wondering , since this is the firstfancy bustle for me , which should i buy , 6-8" hackles or the 5-6" hackles. any help would be appreciated and yada-yada so on and so forth.

happy...
    01-01-2005, 12:22 PM
  • Miss_Nish
    Really flat barrets
    by Miss_Nish
    I've seen some dancers with these really purdee barretts. They seem to juss stick on the girls hair. The ones I've seen on fancy/jingle dress dancers go from the top of the head to the sides. (does that make any sense???)

My sister thinks they're cute.. and asked me to make one for her....
    03-04-2002, 04:11 PM
  • Bingo_Orphan
    Using plastic extenders
    by Bingo_Orphan
    Anyone ever consider using plastic extenders for a bustle frame instead of wooden dowels?

You can...

The plastic tubing is actually tubing you can buy at Home Depot in the Refrigeration department. Six rolls should be adequate for a set of bustles. They don't cost very...
    05-27-2003, 04:14 PM
  • FancyStar
    Helpful Hints and Tips!
    by FancyStar
    Here's one somebody just asked me about.

Got o Wal-mart and back in the sewing section with all the little bits and peices they have bra fastner replacements! They usually come in two sizes. These work great for closers on beaded chokers when youwant a flush finish. I haev never heard...
    01-23-2003, 09:12 PM
    Creating Chokers
    by Guest
    Can you give me some advice on how to make my first choker? I mean the ones with real hairpipe, spacers etc

What kind of materials am I looking at purchasing for them? I would love your help and advice:P
    11-09-2002, 06:18 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X