Buying a Bustle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a Bustle

I live in Ohio, and my sons would like to learn to Fancy Dance and would like to buy their bustle right now. They eventually want to make their own, but right now they would rather buy.
    Does anyone know where we may obtain the bustle.

Thanks
    Bill

they have kits at CrazyCrow.com, however you might (key word there) might find one on ebay.com. They aren't cheep though, keep that in mind.

RRE
    Ezaasakwaadek-bkwezhigan ndaa miijin

~Though I wear a shirt and tie
    I'm still part red man deep inside!~
    <Paul Revere and the Raiders>

A very wise old Chief (Archie Mosay) once said to listen carefully when a White man tells you specifically that he won't do this or that, because more often than not he is telling you EXACTLY what he IS about to do.

Comment

I have a friend who makes fancy bustles. He dances fancy style and has a bunch of kids in a youth group who dance fancy and grass. If you PM me with your email address I'll forward it to him.

BTW: Ron I love that first quote in your signature line!
      "Friends don't let friends drink decaf..."
      Wakalapi's $49 unlimited phone service www.49deal.com

Comment

I saw fancy bustle kits online at wanderingbull.com. I've bought from them before and like them.

Comment

Good luck with your search.

Check out the thread on bustle construction.

I also sent you a PM.
          If you are what you eat.... I'm fast, cheap and easy.

Comment

Originally posted by twinskies
            I saw fancy bustle kits online at wanderingbull.com. I've bought from them before and like them.
            Thanks for the info!!! They seem a bit cheeper the crazy crow, nice thing is, I can get access to turkey feathers here, so I wont have to be concerned about not having real ones.

Ron

A very wise old Chief (Archie Mosay) once said to listen carefully when a White man tells you specifically that he won't do this or that, because more often than not he is telling you EXACTLY what he IS about to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Wakalapi
              BTW: Ron I love that first quote in your signature line!
              Thanks!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twinskies
                Been to their store, they are in Attleboro, MA. They commission a guy from SD to make custom bustles for them. I've seen the quality firsthand. They are great. Pricy, but great. They also sell the same kits Crazy Crow offers.
                "Guns don't kill people. I kill people."

Comment

Sorry, let me clarify, the bustles I saw were tradish bustles not fancy. My bad.
                  "Guns don't kill people. I kill people."

Comment

Cheobon, the guys whose email address I sent you said he'd be going out to Makah Days this weekend, so he might have rounded up the kids and took off already. Good luck!
                    "Friends don't let friends drink decaf..."
                    Wakalapi's $49 unlimited phone service www.49deal.com

Comment

Originally posted by hispeedlowdrag
                      Been to their store, they are in Attleboro, MA. They commission a guy from SD to make custom bustles for them. I've seen the quality firsthand. They are great. Pricy, but great. They also sell the same kits Crazy Crow offers.
                      I just purchased a kit from them.. when it comes in, in about 2 weeks, I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X