Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isnt anyone posting new here

Hello,
    goodbess looking at the last date on posts are there even anyone using this site? I mean 2017,2019 gosh that’s 23 years ago and this site hasn’t shut down? I was hoping this thing would take off and go somewhere. I thought this was a pretty good forum but guess there arn’t that any dancers anymore I dunno spread the work I could use some beading help abd sure someone out there needs bustle help or something

There are a few die hards that still post on occasion. Mostly in chitchat. We're all feeling age and arthritis , same as you. I used to bead lots , now I can barely thread a needle. You might have better results on the facebook page. Good luck
    I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
    It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.