Fancy Beadwork Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fancy Beadwork Set

I know there is a trading post section, but I figure no one probably looks there for stuff like this. Plus, we don't get too many threads in this forum as it is.

After years of inactivity I have come to the reality that my fancy days are over (some question rather they ever began in the first place) So I am selling off my complete beadwork set to a loving new home.

Set contains belt, harnesses, side drops, knee bands, bell dangles, headband, cuffs, whip sticks, and a whopping 12 matching rosettes (2 back bustle, 2 arm bustle, 2 harness, 1 headband, and 5 smaller ones to go wherever you want.) The 5 small medallions and the whip sticks are in 13/o cuts but the rest is in size 11/o. It is used but all pieces are in good shape. I replaced all the fringe this week and re-mounted the belt and side drops. This is a real superb set and I'm being pretty reasonable in price, email me for more info.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Hey man I might be interested in the beadwork... What's your e-mail so I can get a price?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X