Bustles Maker FOUND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bustles Maker FOUND

I found someone, you'll see his work in a couple of months. Thank you for your time. Take care! :D
    BEE

Wanna see "Awesome" Fancy Feather bustles....There is a guy from Saskatchewan CANADA... He makes Killer Fancy Feather bustles... His Name is Junior Stone (Mosquito First Nation --CREE Indian) He mastered the art of Fancy Feather Bustle making.... He is too humble, to "brag" for himself....His work is clean, and tight...Alll "hackles" glued, and tied, and double tied.... His Bustles, are awesome...Especially at night, he has the craft "mastered" Ask anyone in Canada...... He got back into "fancy Feather Dancing" a couple years back, and is fast, Check out his work, he was on the cover of the "Star Phoenix" a Canadian Major Newspaper..on Aborinal day.., I think he was was his son Jayden?????
    Ask in Canada, he has awesome color combinations, I think he only dances in Saskatchewan Pow wows.......

Comment

so do you have a contact for Junior Stone
      do you know what he normally charges for a set?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X