Ask Iowa Boy: Armbustles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Posted Photos 21 Photos

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• between2worlds
    Puzzled Questions about Dancing/Singing
    by between2worlds
    Several have asked, in private and in public, that I start a new thread with this post that was made in the "Chiefs and Maidens" thread (Native News).

I am not really sure where the best place would be to put this thread but Chit Chat is the most general posting area, so here...
    08-12-2006, 06:21 AM
  • Mariposa
    I'm At The End Of My Loom And I Need To Continue Working On Belt
    by Mariposa
    .................................................. .:Help

Hey folks, its me again! I ran into another problem...:wall: Well, my loom is about 20" long, or something like that, and I've beaded about 15" of this 30" belt that I need....now how in the world to I continue?...
    02-21-2002, 10:46 AM
  • chirapachegurl
    Dealing with anger
    by chirapachegurl
    what are some of the ways that you deal with your anger and the person you're angry at? i've tried the deep breathing, listening to soft music, taking a walk, sleeping in the other room, thinking about worst things that i could be mad about but it doesn't help me.
    07-30-2008, 11:29 AM
  • WhoMe
    Native Gangs
    by WhoMe
    I had a couple of indepth conversations about Indian youth recently. Today's conversation was about Native gangs.

Every generation of Indian youth seems to incorporate what is going on in popular culture. In this current generation, this includes gangs and gang culture.

01-14-2009, 03:42 PM
  • powwow_enquirer
    The Boyz: No Shame!!!
    by powwow_enquirer
    Have u ever done something and been "shamed"? Especially when you go to the pow-wow and walk around...is like peeps are whispering about you? I think many of us have did something one time or another.......no one person is perfect.

We all learn from our mistakes...or I try...
    07-02-2002, 03:05 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X