Clear All

• Favorite Fancy Dancer

:Angel2

My number one favorite fancy dancer is

LAZ ROWAN from Pigeon Lake
    then
    Colby Tootoosis frmo Poundmaker
    then
    Felix the Cat FROM LAC LABICHE, ALBERTAAAAAAAAA (if anyone was wondering...he ain't from Manitoba!!!!!)
    Oh yeah...can"t forget Alex Wells

Have a great day all you ndns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MINE IS

ALEX WELLS
    *Stephanie

R.I.P Alex Archie
    March 12, 1966 to May 7, 2003
    ***AIDS***
    Creator Please Help Us Find A Cure..

Comment

gotta give it up to my boys nigel skyler and wes cleveland
      i am not as mean as I look just really protective..... Family is the centre of the world

Comment

IAM DA BEST!!!!!
        I AM THE ONE TRUE KING!!!!!!!

Comment

Michael Roberts

Laz Roan

The two that stick out in my mind at the moment....I'm sure there's a couple more though!

Comment

mine would have to be lazz roan

Comment

Fav. Fancy Dancer

Mens: Lazz Roan, Spike Draper, Larry Yazzie, Michael Robers, Jerry Cleveland, Shawn Yazzie, Amos Yazzie, Jazz Bearstail, Poncho Brady, Marshall Thompson, Tyson Draper, Dwight WhiteBuffalo, Tonch St. John, Sky Bear, Isaiah St. John

Teens: Rylan Baker, Jaron Tso, Lil Boi, Chaske Heminger, Quanna Henry, Stanley Whitman Jr., Eric Yuth

Juniors: Jarid Yazzie, Mitchell Baker, Darnell Johnson, Courage Clevland, PeeBoi Yazzie

Comment

My Favortive Dancer is?

:dancer: My Favortive dancer is Jazz Beartail and Jerry Cleverland and Poncho Brady and tyson Draper Because they are so good and sometime they win First place.
                "when you love someone put there name in a circle not a heart because a heart can be broken but a circle goes on forever"

Comment

my favorite fancy dancer is: Daryl Jack, George Alexander, Poncho Brady, Jerry Cleveland, Michael Roberts, and Joe Bointy
                  ~ So-C Girl ~

Comment

favortive Dancer

My Favortive dancer would have to be Tonch because he has his own style. Jazz and Ponch and jerry and terry and Darryl Jack because they are all good in there own way of dancing. :24: :dancer: :dancer:
                    "when you love someone put there name in a circle not a heart because a heart can be broken but a circle goes on forever"

Comment

My fav

:mrcool: My Favortive would have to be Jeremy aka JESUS because he is really good and his some nice moves!!!!! :clapping:

:wizzard2: :switcher: ok ok he is not that good but he is Ok....

<+> JESUS <+>

The reason why they call him JESUS is because he look lik him!!!~~
                      Last edited by Babygirl89; 11-20-2003, 04:41 PM.

Comment

favorite fancy dancers

Louie Plant is an awsome dancer. was any one at worley when he used the hoops? that was pretty bad @$$ !! all the other dancers are good to but louie can stand out in a crowd!!
                        If you feel like you are under control your jus not going fast enough!

Comment

Best Fancy Feather

The Best Fancy Feather are:

Michael Roberts

Douglas Scolfield

Darryl Jack

Jerry Cleveland

Man! These men can Jam and they all got good moves, they dont just run around the areana, They Dance.

Comment

Originally posted by bigndn
                            gotta give it up to my boys nigel skyler and wes cleveland
                            These boys are young and dance their heart out, and they got the footwork. They are role models for the up coming fancy dancers. I've seen them stop and talk to little ones and thats encouraging. Keep it up boyz :D
                            love me tender, love me true

Comment

The Best of The Best

The best fancy deather dancers are Larry Yazzie, Tonch St. John, Wayne Silas, and Poncho Brady. They all have their own original style and the best outfits around. They really know how to keep all eyes on them.
                              Open your eyes and you will know the truth!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.