bustle refurb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Steffan Redhawk
    Eagle Bustle Question
    by Steffan Redhawk
    I'll be getting another bird in the next few weeks, and I'll be adding an inside, and outside row to my bustle (I currently have 1 row, 52 feathers, I'm thinking about breaking that down to about 40 feathers, and creating a "dish" style on the inside) then using the new golden (immature, still)...
    05-14-2006, 06:09 AM
  • dancingcrow
    bustle adsembly
    by dancingcrow
    undefined Im Ojibwe from Ma. need diffent ways to adsenble northern bustles to the base and how spikes are attached to the base. Just some cool Ideas are all I need or are asking for thats all. i have basic know how but in my area we don't see many bustles unless we go to a non - native pow-wow or to...
    08-18-2006, 01:35 PM
  • PhxThunder
    Bustle Size?
    by PhxThunder
    I know threads are all over concerning the size of a bustle... so here goes another one: I am 6' tall and I'd like to know what is the 'average' size, in diameter, would the top and bottom bustle be? I'm taking my bustle out of storage and I know its a little small. I am going to 'upgrade' it to the...
    10-21-2005, 12:13 PM
  • ron red eagle
    Yet another Bustle Question
    by ron red eagle
    Ok all you Ojib's out there, especially the northern traditional dancers, I have an honest question about the construction of my bustle.

I have just been told I will be given 42 to 48 large turkey feathers for my bustle construction, however I also would like to incorporate an inner ring...
    02-01-2004, 12:48 AM
  • DreamsOfEagles
    Few Questions...
    by DreamsOfEagles
    Hello everyone..
    Just to introduce myself im a 21yo guy whos
    working on a fancy outfit right now..

first question is where is the best place to buy some good spikes at? i have a bustle kit that ive been practicing on from crazy crow, but dont think the feathers are that great......
    07-08-2001, 12:51 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X