• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsoy
    replied
    Yeah I really don't like this picture.
    snaptube telegram web
    Last edited by Arsoy; 01-27-2020, 03:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LISA IRONMAKER
    replied
    Ohh wow I love that style of bustles thx for sharing the video that is totally different too interesting....gawd I know those lil nervy pheasant are all over the road here too I been threating to run over them hahahahaha haven't yet though.

Leave a comment:

• sookout sh'nob
    replied
    Originally posted by LISA IRONMAKER View Post
    I was just thinking the same thing this morning my lil guy needs a new chicken dance bustle and I was seriously thinking of getting him one made with pheasant feathers
    Good time of year for it - they're just getting nervy over here in Minnesota, lots of 'em wind up taking a permanent nap on the side of the road.

Leave a comment:

• sookout sh'nob
    replied
    Please excuse my notherness - like this one here?
    Great Plains Indian Dancers, 2008 AIAC at the Seminole Big Cypress Reservation

Originally posted by WhoMe View Post
    I just saw a pheasant feathered bustle at an Oklahoma powwow. I haven't seen one of those since the late great fancy dancer, Elmer Brown was alive. Pheasants are not Native to the Americas and were imported from China.

It's good to see this bustle style make a come back into the arena!

Leave a comment:

• LISA IRONMAKER
    replied
    I was just thinking the same thing this morning my lil guy needs a new chicken dance bustle and I was seriously thinking of getting him one made with pheasant feathers

Leave a comment:

• WhoMe
    started a topic Pheasant Feathered Bustle

Pheasant Feathered Bustle

I just saw a pheasant feathered bustle at an Oklahoma powwow. I haven't seen one of those since the late great fancy dancer, Elmer Brown was alive. Pheasants are not Native to the Americas and were imported from China.

It's good to see this bustle style make a come back into the arena!

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.