Can you Help Please ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Posted Photos 2 Photos

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Aussie888gray
    Antique War Bonnet - Can you Help?
    by Aussie888gray
    Hello Everyone,

I have joined this forum hoping that someone can help me...I live in Australia and have been left this stunning antique headdress from a family member.

Would you be so kind as to help me work out if it is genuine or not

The headdress is fully...
    06-02-2018, 10:32 PM
  • cougarwalker
    Need Your Help Owl Feathers Being Sold On Ebay
    by cougarwalker
    WOULD YOU ALL PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT OF YOUR TIME AND HELP ME SEE TO IT THAT THIS ITEM MADE WITH OWL FEATHERS IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE SOLD ON EBAY.CO.UK? I WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATIVE OF YOUR HELP. EMAIL THE SELLER AND REPORT IT TO EBAY.CO.UK THIS IS THE EBAY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. THANK YOU AND IF THIS...
    02-21-2004, 06:36 PM
  • Niigig
    Laws and Eagle Feathers
    by Niigig
    I learned a lot recently about eagle feathers, and I thought, "Hey, maybe someone else will wonder like I did, why not write it down, just in case?" So here it is.

I had emailed the DNR here in Minnesota asking about the laws concerning eagle feathers, and specifically whether...
    05-05-2016, 10:00 PM
  • yonv2
    Need to clean Eagle feathers.
    by yonv2
    My wife is native American 3/8 Cherokee but I am the beadwork fanatic. I do peyote stitch on some round items. An I have made a wood fan handle that not knowing what I was doing beaded in Comanche stitch until I needed to add beads on the taper and then was lost. So I Finished it in bead wrap. Now...
    10-09-2006, 04:29 PM
  • CHEROSAGE
    Eagle Feathers?!?!?!
    by CHEROSAGE
    I have just recently returned from a dance in south Texas. I was asked to help out as their AD this year. I was very glad to help out in any way I could. I would do it again if asked.

The issue I want to address is this. On Sat. evening I had a duty to tell everyone with Eagle feathers...
    11-02-2006, 02:39 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X