Help, looking for someone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help, looking for someone.

Greetings to all of you fancy's. Hope this winter is treating you well. Don't stop working out and stretching.

I'm looking for a young man by the name of Awkie Hamilton. My son-in-law, JoJo, from Tulsa is also a fancydancer.

Awkie is our Headman at the Sedalia,MO "MO State Fair Powwow" dance. July 16-18, 2004.

If anyone knows him and how to get hold of him please contact me. He can PM me or let me know on here. I really need to get hold of him very soon.
    Last edited by CHEROSAGE; 01-23-2004, 01:12 AM.
    BOB

I am still needing to contact Awkie Hamilton. Please send me info or have Awkie contact me.

Thanks, Keep stomping 'til sun up!!!!!!!!
    BOB

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ego-hut-key
      Broken Arrow Colorguard
      by Ego-hut-key
      hows it going,

Im searching for Broken Arrow Colorguard, there out of Oklahoma. more importantly there was a man by the name of Bush Macontosh (spelling?) he is a Muskogee Creek Native. and he was very kind to me, anyways the powwow ended to soon. and we didnt get to catch up, cus my...
      07-09-2010, 01:14 AM
    • taintfilms
      Looking For Someone
      by taintfilms
      I don't know if this is appropriate, but I found this site through a Google link. I am looking for a man named Scott Pewenofkit. He was born and raised in Kansas and his name was mentioned on this site. He is a very close friend of mine who literally disappeared from my life inexplicably some time ago,...
      03-14-2006, 09:07 AM
    • Cheyanna
      Looking For Sly Fox
      by Cheyanna
      Could someone have Sly Fox contact me? I'm at

[email protected]

The name may not look familair to him...but he'll know me when I speak to him.....I met him at a funeral for Louis Briere

Thanks for you help.

Cheyanna
      10-23-2005, 09:29 PM
    • CHEROSAGE
      Needing assistance
      by CHEROSAGE
      I hope that all is good with you singers and friends. I am needing to get in touch with JAROD BUFFALOHEAD or HENRY COLLINS as soon as possible. Anyone knowing how to get intouch with either one please let me know. We have a dance in Sedalia Mo July 16-18 and I must contact JAROD. The phone # I have...
      06-13-2004, 01:24 PM
    • RedFoxy
      Trying to Contact
      by RedFoxy
      I am trying to get in contact with Educator-Diamond Brown that was at the Sweetwater Creek Pow-wow in June. I am an Australian lady that he spoke to and asked about obtaining a kangaroo hide for him.

If anyone can help me reach him please call me cell 404 545 6313 or email me at Lisa's...
      12-08-2003, 05:04 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X