X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Two Hawks
    started a topic Gourd Dancing in my Heart

Gourd Dancing in my Heart

All I will say is I'm glad I Gourd Dance. I will always Gourd Dance when ever possible and learn more as I do. If you Gourd Dance or are thinking about it please do the same. It's the only Honorable thing to do for everyone.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• pecostx
    Gourd dance questions
    by pecostx
    my father was going to teach me about gourd dancing after my return from Iraq in '08. Unfortunately he died before I was retired from service due to injuries sustained in combat. Now as a veteran I have a strong yearning to learn about gourd dancing and showing respect for veterans. I have most of my...
    03-23-2011, 01:10 AM
  • _wuliechsin_
    Any Info
    by _wuliechsin_
    I am interested in learning, the History of Gourd Dancing. Could any body give me any info , it would be much appericated. Thank you.
    04-12-2006, 05:41 PM
  • WhoMe
    Kiowa Gourd Clan dates
    by WhoMe
    Much has been posted about the Kiowa and the Gourd Dance on Powwows.com. Many times the answers to questions have been, "go to visit the Kiowa in order to witness for yourself."

With this, the following dates have been chosen by the Kiowa Gourd Clan to hold their "benefit...
    03-03-2005, 11:06 AM
  • CEM
    7th annual gourd dance in Indiana
    by CEM
    Dear Gourd Dancers,

I have posted the information for the 7th annual White Star Gourd Dance Society dance in November. Here is a link:

http://www.powwows.com/gathering/pw_...p?eventid=2842

Eric Lassiter is our head singer again....
    04-12-2004, 12:39 PM
  • GCane
    Gourd Dancing
    by GCane
    I was reading an article that said the only men who can gourd dance have to be veterans because traditionally it was only warriors who did the gourd dancing. I want to know if this is true because a good friend of mine has been gourd dancing for years and i know he never served in the armed forces....
    02-23-2006, 01:16 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X