Kiowa Gourd Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• WhoMe
    Who's going to Carnegie for the 4th?
    by WhoMe
    The three Kiowa Gourd Dance organizations are having their annual celebrations next week. The Kiowa Gourd Clan (Carnegie Park), The Kiowa Tia Piah of Carnegie (Chieftan Park, south of Carnegie) and Kiowa Tia Piah of Oklahoma (Tia Piah Park, north of Lawton).

On many gourd dance threads,...
    06-24-2004, 11:26 AM
  • travelingmocs
    White Star Gourd dance
    by travelingmocs
    Hello all, I just wanted to let every one know of the fourth annual White Star gourd dance on November 17th. The head singer this year once again is Earl Fenner. There will be gourd dancing in the afternoon and evening followed by a intribal session. There will be a pitch in dinner also with the meat...
    10-23-2001, 11:58 PM
  • dougrh
    Gourd dance society gatherings
    by dougrh
    Hello all, This is Little White Mouse. I have been dancing as a gourd dancer since 2002 and live in Winnipeg, Manitoba,Canada and would like to know if there are any gourd dance societies in Manitoba/Winnipeg/Canada and who I would contact in order to get involved.

If there are none...
    09-05-2006, 09:06 PM
  • WhoMe
    Hottest gourd dance
    by WhoMe
    Gourd dancing and hot weather seem to go side-by-side.

What is the hottest (temperature) gourd dance you have ever been to and where was it?
    02-07-2007, 04:09 PM
  • LSS
    Prepared to Gourd Dance?
    by LSS
    I pulled this post from something Cherosage had posted some time ago (back in '03 I guess). And I wanted to ask, What makes a person properly prepared? Some questions to help get you all started....

Would that person need to know...
    * the history?
    * the songs?...
    03-21-2005, 04:28 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X