???:)???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• TacO5000
    Gourd dancing is not a veterans dance
    by TacO5000
    Everytime I read This post that you people put your always talking about the gourd dancing being a veterans dance, its not a veteran dance. I have roots in carnige and have also lived in carnige. Some of my family are members of the Kiowa Gourd Clan. It's a Kiowa dance, this is coming from a kiowa ...
    08-03-2003, 12:35 AM
  • GCane
    Gourd Dancing
    by GCane
    I was reading an article that said the only men who can gourd dance have to be veterans because traditionally it was only warriors who did the gourd dancing. I want to know if this is true because a good friend of mine has been gourd dancing for years and i know he never served in the armed forces....
    02-23-2006, 02:16 PM
  • LSS
    Prepared to Gourd Dance?
    by LSS
    I pulled this post from something Cherosage had posted some time ago (back in '03 I guess). And I wanted to ask, What makes a person properly prepared? Some questions to help get you all started....

Would that person need to know...
    * the history?
    * the songs?...
    03-21-2005, 05:28 AM
  • Josiah
    Encyclopedia version of the Gourd Dance
    by Josiah
    I surf the internet alot and occasional run across bits of information that i have to share.
    I was reading this entry in the encyclopedia and it struck me that there were things in here that I have never heard of!
    I am no expert and do not claim to know everything, that is not possible....
    08-02-2006, 01:36 PM
  • dougrh
    Gourd dance society gatherings
    by dougrh
    Hello all, This is Little White Mouse. I have been dancing as a gourd dancer since 2002 and live in Winnipeg, Manitoba,Canada and would like to know if there are any gourd dance societies in Manitoba/Winnipeg/Canada and who I would contact in order to get involved.

If there are none...
    09-05-2006, 10:06 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X