Thank you to a fine Gentleman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you to a fine Gentleman

Josiah, Thank you for allowing me to dance with you in Quapaw. Sorry I couldn't help you Sat. afternoon. It just didn't work out to start at noon, plus I wasn't feelin well- heat maybe.

I am honored to finally meet in person. You are a fine Gentleman and Gourd Dancer. You represented the Committee well.

Again, Thanks- Wa-Donk and A-Ho.
    BOB

Originally posted by CHEROSAGE View Post
    Josiah, Thank you for allowing me to dance with you in Quapaw. Sorry I couldn't help you Sat. afternoon. It just didn't work out to start at noon, plus I wasn't feelin well- heat maybe.

I am honored to finally meet in person. You are a fine Gentleman and Gourd Dancer. You represented the Committee well.

Again, Thanks- Wa-Donk and A-Ho.
    Your making me blush...
    LOL

I very much enjoy Gourd dancing and one of the things that makes it so special for me is the good folks I get to meet where-ever we go...

Wado
    ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
    Till I Die!

Comment

Josiah, you do have a wonderful presence about you! I know I felt honored to have met you!
      Don't compromise yourself. It's all you've got.

Janis Joplin

Comment

Josiah, I almost forgot, who won the Gourd Dance competition?
        BOB

Comment

This is a very nice thread. I'm glad that you started it Cherosage.

Josiah is very nice and helpful to many and deserves the credit for all he does.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEROSAGE View Post
            Josiah, I almost forgot, who won the Gourd Dance competition?
            Me of course
            LOL
            I am so glad they put us in the AC for the afternoon cause they did not have shade for the drum.
            We finished the session outside and it was hot!
            ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
            Till I Die!

Comment

and not just a little hot...... they don't call the area devil's promenade for nothing....
              sigpic

Contest Coordinator & Calendar Admin
              [email protected]

Comment

The Drvils Prom. was east of the present grounds. Hasn't been used like this for quite some time. LOL
                BOB

Comment

Originally posted by Josiah View Post
                  ...it was hot!
                  I'll say. It was like Sahara hot, only with humidity too. And who's idea was it to put that big hill in there? I was parked outside with the other 'taters and man, I did that hill at the arena twice on Sat. 'bout killed my fat a$$.

But back to the topic at hand, I concur Josiah is a darned nice guy. He's taken me under his wing for two years now and I am very appreciative of that!

Cherosage, sorry we didn't get to meet. But I wasn't about to do that hill again! :-)
                  "It doesn't really matter, they don't know any better anyway."

Comment

Sorry I missed you again. I wen't down Sat. evening for the eveing dance. We had a dinner up in our camp at noon and I had to help.

I was hoping to get to meet you this time.

Bob Woolery
                    BOB

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.