Head Gourd Dancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• streamhawk
    to follow the drum or the head gourd dancer
    by streamhawk
    I've had this situation happen a couple of times, and would like opinions from you. Some of you may not have a head gourd dancer where you dance, but alot of dances do. So you're sitting down, waiting for the drum to ask you to stand up and dance, that time comes, the head gourd dancer doesn't get up...
    10-01-2008, 05:32 PM
  • jcurley17
    How do you enter the Gourd danceing?
    by jcurley17
    I just wanna know how you been come a gourd dance even when your not a vet.
    05-21-2003, 09:21 PM
  • WhoMe
    Kiowa Gourd Clan sets dates
    by WhoMe
    Just passing on information:

Gourd clan benefit dances (3):

First benefit gourd dance. March 4, 2006. 1:00 pm. Red Buffalo Hall. Carnegie, Oklahoma.

Second benefit gourd dance. April 8, 2006. 1:00 pm. Red Buffalo Hall. Carnegie, Oklahoma.

Third...
    03-02-2006, 11:06 AM
  • jcurley17
    becomeing a gourd dancer
    by jcurley17
    When becomeing a Gourd Dancer do you make your own Gourd and Fan and stuff, or is it given to you by the person who welcomes you in to the gourd dancing?
    06-06-2003, 02:48 PM
  • Zotigh
    Gourd at a Contest.
    by Zotigh
    It's like sour to sweet.

Gourd dance is open to all and God help the dolt who ever makes a contest category of Gourd Dance.

I'm not a fan of 'contest' pow-wows. I understand that they are out there. But, when I see our dance part of them, it does not seem right....
    10-21-2005, 04:39 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X