Ok stories from the arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok stories from the arena

Its 2:00 o'clock and you have slipped on those confortable moccs that fit so good
    You have your bench just right and just sitting there waiting for the Starting song

Well sometimes i reflect on different dances and of course those memorable people stick out

Like the time that lady was telling us between sessions that she had a dream about merging the Nations together and was going out to tell everybody about it...

Or that guy that was shaking out of beat and not on or off just kinda slower then faster and faaster then slower pretty soon he was standing by his self and everybody was on the other side
    LOL

Or the singer that was beating the tar out of the drum and reached back for that blasting honor beat he hooked his stick on the ear of the singer next to him
    I thought i was going to fall over laughing when after that song I heard the guy next to him say dang take my ear why dont you!

So what stories do you have
    No names of course
    unless......
    ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
    Till I Die!

I once saw a guy drumming and he was going for the honor beat and at the same time he leaned a little to far on his stool and tipped over get tangled in all kinds of stuff arouond the drum... they never missed a beat while they tried to get untangled.. it was funny to watch....

After a particularly rainy week, I sat down on my chair and sank in about 3 inches dang near fell over backward. I am told that I was flaying around like a turtle on it's back trying to keep from falling over....
    Thankful for the blessing from the Creator in my life!!!!

Life should not be measured by the number of things that we aquire on our journey but by the number of lives that we touch along that road.

I am a bridge on the red path between my ancestors and the future. I am a bridge between my white heritage and my native heritage. A bridge joins two sides together and provides a way to move on..... A.K. O'Pry-Reynolds

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X