Hand painted imitation hawk feathers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand painted imitation hawk feathers

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a source for hand painted imitation red tail hawk feathers I want to make a new wing fan for my gourd dance regalia. I have contacted 3 listings on the internet but none of them return e-mails or answer their phones.

Have you tried Crazy Crow , Noc Bay , or any of the other supply stores ? They have them. Most of the members I know on here are using REAL feathers and not any kind of painted ones. Good luck !
    I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
    It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Looks like I will probably end up with Crazy Crow. Only reason I am going with imitation is I live in Alabama and Fish and Game is like seize first and not bother with questions. I am trying to avoid a lot of the hassle especially in southern states

Comment

Perhaps you might find through this site, what you are searching for. Native American Lakota Feather Ceremonial Hair Ties

Those feathers are painted by Alan Monnroe.
        Those who know do not write and those who write may not know. Frank W. Louis, No such Agency

True peace between nations will only happen when there is true peace within people’s souls.
        Black Elk

“Tell me, and I will listen.
        Show me, and I will understand.
        Involve me, and I will learn.”
        Lakota Proverb

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
        Courage to change the things I can,
        And wisdom to know the difference.
        Living one day at a time,
        Enjoying one moment at a time,
        Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace.
        (Reinhold Niebuhr, but the origin is debated)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.