Hand painted imitation hawk feathers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Majii
    Finding straight feathers
    by Majii
    I want to make a fan and I would like to know where I could find some decent straight feathers. I've looked everywhere, craftstores, bead suppliers and all I found where these cheap white goose feathers that bend every which way but straight up. I don't even want to talk about the ones that are suppose...
    06-19-2000, 04:04 PM
  • bahnisiain
    Care of Feathers
    by bahnisiain
    I am curious how ppl care for their feathers.
    12-15-2003, 02:30 PM
  • Lumbeeartist
    Jumbo White Turkey Feathers
    by Lumbeeartist
    Im looking for jumbo white turkey feathers. Noc Bay and Crazy Crow have jumbo feathers, however they're already dyed black and brown. I've called both companys and neither one carry a jumbo white feather undyed. Does anyone know where I can get these. Andrew Forsythe's book on painting raptor feathers...
    10-01-2012, 11:56 AM
  • kyflutedancr
    Feather Finder
    by kyflutedancr
    I'm constructing a new bustle and I'm having a really hard time finding any good feathers for it. I havent earned the right to use Eagle or hawk feathers, and all the turkey feathers I can find are only the common barred ones. Does anyone know of anywhere that I can find some good alternatives to the...
    03-21-2007, 08:01 PM
  • fnordhorn
    Feather Fans - Making questions
    by fnordhorn
    Starting to make Fans.
    Got some questions on what should and what should not be mixed.

Being that we have only State recognized I know REAL Eagle Feathers are out.

Been blessed this year with several nests in our backyard of “GREY CATBIRDS”
    and have picked...
    09-02-2007, 04:51 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X