What's "in style"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's "in style"

What is "in style" for grass dancers? This is regarding headwear what types of yokes and panels, yarn or ribbon and other articles of a grass dance outfit.

ive been trying to ask the same thing exsept for head gear wich is a roach. now if you hav plume eagle feathers i suggest the grass danc spreader for the roach. harness's seem to be populer. the rest is more peronle prefference. im wanting a beaded headband wit eye drops that have three diferent colors on them. hope this helps
    Powwows my life style

Comment

i dont think the antennas are in style anymore, i think ive seen one dancer with them this whole season. Ive noticed that chinette fringe is getting popular.
      www.myspace.com/powwowlicious

Comment

oh darn and i was antin a grass dance spreade for one i get roachd but its ok cuz my family eagle is a full gron gold eagle. sad how we got i though found it on the side the rode dead perfect codtion though so w took it. smuged it and prayed over ia and all that stuff.
        Powwows my life style

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X