need grass dancing outfit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need grass dancing outfit

hey waz upppp........this is sunny brownshield i need help getting a hold of a grass dancing outfit asap for the iwasil powwow in march cuz im just now learning how to dance from my uncle adrian growingthunder and im just tryna get an out fit so i can dance at the powwow so is there any1 who can help me

How old are you? or more specifically, how TALL are you?

I have an extra that's light grey with red, blue and purple ribbonwork and purple yarn fringe. If you plan to be at the Ingraham High School powwow in a couple weeks, look me up. I'll be passing out powwow calendars and possibly leading a kids' drum called High Rock.
    Last edited by Wakalapi; 02-07-2006, 10:44 PM.
    "Friends don't let friends drink decaf..."
    Wakalapi's $49 unlimited phone service www.49deal.com

Comment

http://nativeamericandanceoutfits.bizhosting.com for future reference, this lady makes nice stuff at good prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Wakalapi
        How old are you? or more specifically, how TALL are you?

I have an extra that's light grey with red, blue and purple ribbonwork and purple yarn fringe. If you plan to be at the Ingraham High School powwow in a couple weeks, look me up. I'll be passing out powwow calendars and possibly leading a kids' drum called High Rock.
        Last edited by Sunny Brownshield; 04-20-2006, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WocusWoman
          http://nativeamericandanceoutfits.bizhosting.com for future reference, this lady makes nice stuff at good prices.
          hey waz upp do u know any1 who is sellin grass dance regalias cuz im tryna buy 1 datz cheap but but nice around next month

Comment

The grey and purple/blue/red one was worn by a 12 year old who since outgrew it (he's 16 now and no longer dances). It will fit a boy 5' to about 5'-4" pretty well.

Also, if you make it over to Yakama Valley at all, Wapato Bead & Pawn in downtown Wapato carries alot of used grass regalia. Their prices are so-so but I can see if I can make time to stop in there tomorrow, they're good about letting me take digital pics for people on the web.
            "Friends don't let friends drink decaf..."
            Wakalapi's $49 unlimited phone service www.49deal.com

Comment

aight that sounds good wat size is it is there a pic of it on this site????

Comment

If you are still looking I have myself have found some grass dance outfits on ebay for not to bad of a price. Also some nice bead sets.

Comment

SKILLET BISCUIT??!?!

tis skillet bagel right herrre

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X